pafp Submerge

Cherrypaw

Oct 2, 2024
Cherrpaw found himself alone in camp more often than not and so he'd started to explore the area around the outside of camp. He knew technically he shouldn't but he grew bored and weary without the routine of training to keep him on his toes. So that was where he found himself today, just outside the camp in a small clearing. All around him lay rocks, sticks, pebbles and carved earth. Before him was a crude albeit well put together miniature camp, it had tall walls made of sticks with larger rocks denoting dens and smaller pebbles representing his fictional clan. His multi-colored coat shivered against the light breeze and with deft paws he began to circle it.

Slightly bored eyes laid over his imaginary camp, eagerly searching for anything that needed improvements or changing. The dens were in order, the warriors gathered around their leader just as they'd been positioned the day before. "Okay, SwampClan, we have spotted intruders at the border in the last moon." The tom mews, intentionally deepening his voice as he moves the leader with a lazy claw. This wasn't scratching the same itch it usually did and he sat there with his claw on the leader before abruptly swiping them into the brush. Deftly he moved his paw over the deputy.
"SwampClan, I-uh Podtail, deputy of SwampClan, must venture to the moonrock to consult with StarClan and receive my nine lives." The falsetto he puts on for his 'deputy' is slightly forlorn as he acts out something much too personal and close to home with his pebble. "When I return we will hold vigil for uh-Rookstar and I'll select my new deputy. Yeah." The tom murmurs, becoming more involved in his little clan, not paying much attention to his surroundings.
(Sorry for the delay <3)
@sparrowheart