Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

Reply with your character(s) to see how [name] feels about them!

WOLFSONG / ♡​
There are few here that I can trust with all of me. Fewer still that may know me as so. Ellisif, little cubling no longer, is counted among both. I know that others here may think me quick to sing his praises, but they do not know how right I am to do so. None of them may hope to be as strong and honorable a warrior as he, or so stalwart a shield. He is the comfort of home, and the adventure on a new horizon. I could ask for nothing more.

SNAILPAW /
Snailpaw seems to have a knack for getting himself in trouble– luckily for him, I have a knack for finding such things amusing rather than irritating. There may not be many warriors who agree with me, but every clan must have some who find their joy outside of battle. For now, I will allow him to count among those numbers.

ICEPAW /
I know few who would leap to an uncertain fate the way that Icepaw did, in the camp of the collared clan. She may be young, but she has left her mark on at least one life already– there is honor in that, and how she carries herself now. I fear for her as I do for most who will grow up in such tumultuous times, but she seems capable enough to care for her own fate. With time she may come to see me as someone who she may rely on for such things, but that is not my place to decide.

FIREPAW /
Quite an outspoken soul, is she not? I have found her outbursts a great bit more entertaining than most may, but I do not think they can fault me for it when they hear her themselves. Though I do not trust how loyally she repeats the violent dogma of the warriors around her, there is no fault in the way she has learned. She will make a great warrior.

BADGERMOON /
I do not know enough of these WindClan cats to trust everything about them, yet I cannot help but feel immediately trusting of Badgermoon. He is a force of reason in these uncertain times, and I enjoy his company more than I may some of the others, who slaver like war-hounds at the barest hint of blood. He is vicious, but not without reason.

MALLOWLARK /
write your character's opinion on them <3

SEDGERUNNER /

RAINPAW /

WEASELCLAW /

CHARACTER NAME / hearts

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WOLFSONG
Gently places Sedge here and pats her head.

Suddenly punts her through the air like a football at u