Sup!

Arrio

Jul 4, 2024
Hello! The name's Arrio. I remember Warriors coming into my life in middle-school and have stuck with me since. I have rp'd before but it's been so long that I kind of forget how everything goes, but hopefully I can get back into it and enjoy a good rp/community again. Thanks for having me here. Also, props to the developers and staff you guys really did a good job on this site!

Reactions: AVA
hi arrio!! i'm marq, the site owner and 1/3 of the admin team. nice to meet you!! we're so glad to have you here on TT! if you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out! i totally understand being rusty in the rp department, but we've got a great community here who is happy to help ease you back into the warrior cats world. :]

Reactions: Arrio
hi arrio!! i'm marq, the site owner and 1/3 of the admin team. nice to meet you!! we're so glad to have you here on TT! if you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out! i totally understand being rusty in the rp department, but we've got a great community here who is happy to help ease you back into the warrior cats world. :]
Awesome! Thank you again and I will be sure to let you know.

Welcome welcome!!! I’m blitz, another one of the admins. We’re super pumped to have you here and like marq said we are always down to help if you have any questions!! Can’t wait to rp with you!

Reactions: Arrio