sup

UND3AD

FREAK WITH FANGS
May 4, 2023
hey y'all i'm undead (he/him - early 20s)

i'm a cat who is here to make cats and roleplay cats and maybe eventually draw some cats. my profile is still pretty plain but i hope to get it situated sometime this weekend

been a warriors fan since i was a kid, was on FF/wcrpg during Ye Olden Days tho i couldnt stick with a username to save my life. was mostly around blizzardclan with my angry pink-scarf-wearing calico, or my white warpaint-wearing emo kitties. if you remember me from then, no my music taste has not changed lmfao

my favorite colors are black & red. i draw & game. i like attack on titan, supernatural, the elder scrolls, world of warcraft, dinosaurs, opossums, music, and vampires. like, i really Really like vampires. i'm also currently trying to read manga specifically for anime i enjoyed that werent true to canon/did not adapt important story parts (like black butler & tokyo ghoul)

hope to see y'all around !!

Welcome welcome!!! Idk if we ever ran into each other on ff, I mostly stuck around fanclans till the last year of the site’s existence. Super excited to have you here, can’t wait to rp with you!!

Hi welcome!!! I was around FF extended a good bit and in the fan clans but I don’t think we ever interacted, regardless I’m super happy you found us here on TT and I really hope you enjoy it here!! Please let myself of any other staff members know if you have any questions! Happy to have you and excited to see you around <3