private Sweet like cinnamon

dd766ql-e8b06172-29d0-498a-b782-e139a0acd9eb.gif
ROEFLAME — break the air to feel the fall.
Solo outings had never been her favorite, but today it was a necessity. She needed an escape, otherwise the stress grinding in the constant clockwork of her brain might just come to an halt.
Muscle memory serves her well as the small molly picked her way over roots and foliage, her attention too focused on finding a scent trail to pay attention to the terrain underfoot.
There! Alarm signals blare when the scent of mouse settles on her tongue.
The chase ends up being futile, the piece of prey scurrying over scent lines Roeflame had no care to cross.
She reigns herself in with an annoyed scoff, ready to dive back into the undergrowth in search of something else.
Yet, the clumsy rustle from something nearby sends Roeflame to a halt, hazy hues searching over her shoulder suspiciously.
Hidden in the shrubbery, she barely catches the sight of them, their pelt unrecognizable.
A loner.. kittypet perhaps. Roeflame didn’t want to deal.
"Hey you! This is Thunderclan territory. You need to leave." She calls, her tone stone cold and dismissive- if they were a kittypet, they’d be easy to chase off.

"speech"
tags

.i could tear you apart ———

chi_posting_template_photo..png

——— if i wanted too, hun.
———————— ————————
THE SOMALI RUMAGED THROUGH THE UNDERGROWTH, NOSE CRINKLING in disgust until the grant of someone’s voice pulled her out of her musings, ears twitching. Oh, lovely. She pivoted on her paws, tail swishing as she peered at the other, licking her teeth. “Oh, my—” Tone borderline sarcastic. “So scary!” She giggled, a well-groomed paw pressing against her maw.

“Does everyone quiver when they hear that nasal voice of yours?” She hummed, head cocked, slithering from out of the shrubbery to get a good look at the supposed warrior, brow raised in disappointment. “A shame really.” She sighed to herself.

She knew she’d crossed over into their territory. Of course, Chi had merely shrugged, grinning at the bubbling thoughts of ways to get her little monster to return to her. She’d been generous! Had she not? An annoyed huff escaped her. He’ll come back. Right into my open arms.

She was a manipulative little thing so unlike her kind-hearted sister. Bleh. A thought that’d sure spoil her evening dinner. Pity. “Cats owning territory. A shame. Truly.” She slithered closer, grinning mockingly. “Are you going to chase me off? Hurt little ol’ me?” Head cocked, grin widening.

“Such barbarous behavior!”

thoughts speech