pafp Take a break ⚜ One-liner thread

Duckshimmer

I'd let the world burn for you
Jan 17, 2024
*+:。.。 At the carrion place, Duckshimmer's paw flew out and smacked an unusually shaped seed pod, knocking its contents out for the patrol to explore. Small, colorful balls tumbled forth, all smelling delicious - almost like Starlingheart's herbs. Duckshimmer purrs as she rubs her cheek against the fantastic aroma perfuming off the kitty-pet toys, " Swansong, my dear," she calls, batting one of the balls towards her clanmate, "Do you think Starlingheart can find use in these?"

@Swansong
  • //This is supposed to be a one-liner thread but I!! I had to set the stage waahhh
    Also I don't know what the rules are with catnip but this isn't a 'your battle cat gets zooted' thread, more just a bunch of warriors enticed to play around with a rare find like the silly cats they are while making small talk thread <3

• GENERAL:
    Duckshimmer
    DFAB— She/Her — Bisexual
    33 moons — Ages 1 moon every month real-time
    Mother to Singepaw, Swallowpaw and Sneezepaw
    Shadowclan — Warrior

COMBAT:
    Physically medium | mentally hard
    Attack in bold #ffa98f
    injuries: None currently

⋆⁺₊ ☾ ⁺₊⋆  "Perhaps..." The heady aroma of the herb mingles with the rank of carrionplace, and Swansong self-confrol slips away, kit-like and giddy as a viper-quick paw bats at the bright ball. "But I do think we could make quite good use of it as well..."

• 81294824_mjXd5ejx6RrZPyn.png
  • SWANSONG ⋆⁺₊ ⁺₊⋆ she / they, warrior of shadowclan, fourteen moons.
    a pale, silky-furred cream tabby with tired blue eyes.
    dreamy and detached, known for her perpetual sleepiness.
    halfshade x smogmaw, littermate to applejaw, garlicheart, & ashenfall.
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by SATURNID ↛ saturnids on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Ferndance, lacking the catnip gene, tilted her head at her clanmate's actions. A smile appeared upon her muzzle as she jumped into the fray, thwacking a ball with such gusto that it lodged itself into a nearby pile of trash - at least there were more to play with.

Twolegs strike him as appallingly wasteful creatures, keen on discarding their scraps on this piece of land, which they'd carved out from the terrain and designated solely for that purpose. How conceited they are. The one redeeming feature Carrionplace has on offer, though, would have to be its little treasures. "Whassat there?" the deputy asks, head swivelling to catch where Ferndance's projectile may have landed.

Batchaser lets out a hum, he perked his large ears forward in interest. A scent of herbs mingled with the Carrionplace. His hidden pupils dilated, as he watched Ferndance thwack a ball, where it lodged itself into some nearby pile trash. "Ooo... Treasure." The curly-furred warrior, bounds up to the pile of trash where Ferndance's ball got lodged in. He takes a forepaw, batting at the ball and watching as it flew from the trash and roll away.
EpC61GT.png

•  
  • ( THAT'S ONE ENEMY DOWN! ) ⋆⁺₊ ☾ ⁺₊⋆ BATCHASER.shadowclan warrior.
    cismale ; HE / HIM, fine with gendered terms. ; 32 MOONS & AGES EVERY 10TH.
    pansexual / not actively looking / open to crushes & romance
    a tall, shorthaired curly black smoke mix with gold/green heterochromatic eyes.
    battle notesthoughts ; "Speech, 7077A1" ; attacks only
    may powerplay minor harm ╱ peaceful and healing powerplay permitted
    smells like rain-soaked pavement, mist & sweet leaf rot
    — all opinions are ic

biography / @ on discord for plots
    — penned by calzone

"B-Be careful...! C-Could be dangerous..." Chervilshade's shivering voice sounded, though a curious paw extended to tap one of the strange balls, watching it roll slowly away from her. "S-Should we tell... Chilledstar?"

CAN'T YOU TELL I'M CRASS?
CAN'T YOU TELL I'M WIRED?

swallowpaw 08 moons polygender any pronouns shadowclan apprentice

72778216_GOsdGhfvVAz7qmq.png
Mismatched eyes blink in rapt fascination - nose twitching at the mouthwatering scent. The green things (herbs, maybe?) are pleasant enough, and Swallowpaw can't fight down the urge to purr. Whatever it is surely can't be harmful, when it's this nice?

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

T E L L - M E - N O T H I N G - L A S T S ( - L I K E - I - D O N ' T - K N O W ?- )

it was definitely weird to see this thing, whatever it had been, and chilledstar did not have an answer for what it was or what it could be– and truly they did not wanna be responsible for anyone getting hurt.

"weird stuff is what it is– starlingheart might find yall weird for tryna give it to her but do whatever you want, yeah, so long as you don't get hurt."

———————---***i try to live in black and white***———————---

•  
  • black feline with a white marking across their face, a white chin, a white right front paw, and blue eyes. chilledstar is covered in scars, the most prominent ones being the one across their face, and the one across their neck.
    47 moons old; ages the 3rd every month
    they / them pronouns
    aromantic / homosexual ; currently not looking
    child of JAGGED and RAVEN
    shadowclan ; loyal to shadowclan ; other info if applicable
    mildly difficult to befriend ; trusts barely anyone; trusts no one outside of shadowclan
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    peaceful powerplay allowed

⋆⁺₊ ☾ ⁺₊⋆ "Weird, yes..." Unlike Chervilshade, is hard for her to see harm in something so enticing - though she supposes therein lies the danger. "Though, hah, I think they might cheer up our dear medicine cat's patients...!"

• 81294824_mjXd5ejx6RrZPyn.png
  • SWANSONG ⋆⁺₊ ⁺₊⋆ she / they, warrior of shadowclan, fourteen moons.
    a pale, silky-furred cream tabby with tired blue eyes.
    dreamy and detached, known for her perpetual sleepiness.
    halfshade x smogmaw, littermate to applejaw, garlicheart, & ashenfall.
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by SATURNID ↛ saturnids on discord, feel free to dm for plots.