Taste of Vanilla Skies - Dawnglare

Bumblebee!

|| Lemon Boy ||
Apr 27, 2023
@DAWNGLARE

Radio Silence ♥

Once they had gotten within the camp's wall and introduced to more of the other overwhelmingly amount of cats, the strange cat from earlier had asked Bumble, or...was it him asking? The apprentice-aged tom couldn't tell as he followed the other back to a den, a strong and overwhelming smell of herb bursting through Bumble's nose which made him sneeze before pausing and tilting their head slightly at the other. 'Did you want me to...follow you?' They attempted to gesture towards the other while mouthing the words, scanning the other's form with slight confusion. To be truthful, they felt odd being separated from Blueflame when he had been the main cat who could properly understand the boy.

Green gaze drifted across the den, noting the two nests nearby as well as others in different placements...ears twitching a bit before deciding to just sit there wondering to if it had even been a good idea to follow after the tom. ' I should probably get back to Blue...' they awkwardly gestured with their paw while looking back towards the den's entrance, perhaps thinking that it wasn't a good idea to follow after someone who one had just met, but curiosity did get the best of him and he had followed anyway...or was it curiosity? Did he blindly just follow after someone he just met, perhaps he followed the wrong cat after all. 'I think I followed you by mistake' they quickly gestured in before getting onto their paws awkwardly, readying themselves to turn around in uncertainty.
"speak""Thoughts"