tbd

O

OWLSTRIKE

Name: Owlstrike
Relations: Npc x npc, planning on adopting out her family
Appearance: Long haired chocolate smoke tortie with low white. reference (coughs in we talked about the eyes being a little too purple i haven't changed them yet but they're blue)
Personality: for one I want her to be strong willed and opposes howling. Not in the oh I think im better it's more so have you considered all aspects of the situation howling and she purposely looks for holes. If howling isn't addressing something she will ask why howling is avoiding the elephant in the room. By no means is she disloyal to thunderclan all she wants is the best for the clan. Even if that means most of the clan hates her or looks at her odd she presses on. I would like to note that any apprentices she would have had or those who look up to her would be immediately told that she has no intentions of taking the throne so to speak and she doesn't actually hate howling. So if they're already picking sides as in owl vs howling then they are idiots because thunderclan is the correct answer
Backstory: Owlstrike had been born and raised a kittypet. Her former name was Jo. She's spent much of her life as a kittypet but always wanted more than what the twolegs have given her. Any chance she gets she runs out and stays out. They had thought giving her another friend around the house would make her give up her free spirit, but while she did get along with another kittypet in the house her thirst for adventure could never be quenched. Eventually she left of her own regard and left behind everything. When she joined under Emberstar she had spent may moons as a loner, and one wouldn't know from looks alone that she had once been a kittypet. Her collar had been ripped off long before and she carried herself in a manner that deceived her origins. She was quick to accept wanting to find the life she desired in Thunderclan and thus far it has been more than she had ever dreamed of.
Other: Not sure if it's acceptable if she needed her collar when she first met Emberstar, but if that's needed I can quickly change it!