teef's terrors [open to all plots]

teefleaf

♬ state your case, cause the lines are drawn~ ♬
Jul 23, 2023
hi pls excuse how horrible this looks until i learn how to use code here and spiff everything up nice and fancy! (When I get their sub-accts made I'll make everything nice lol)

here one can find the few cats i have roleplayed, will roleplay or are currently roleplaying! you can find their simplified tag information, current/future plots, and their appearances here as well! they can be found in order of listing from left to right in the image below. ( I drew the art myself just in case I need a credit! )

1. PebbleKit( Dapple) - RiverClan [yet to arrive] - kit, male, 4 moons. [ in theory: high white blue tabby harlequin short-hair ] - march 20 bday <ages every 20th>

2. BunnyHop(RabbitHop/HareHop) - SkyClan [yet to arrive] - warrior, male, 18 moons. [ in theory: black tipped point(hidden tortie?) medium-hair ] - december 2 bday <ages every 2nd>

3. SedgeCreek - WindClan [yet to arrive] - tunneler, female, 23 moons? [ in theory: red marbled tabby medium-hair (rufoused? darker red than normal?) ] - august 7 bday <ages every 7th>

4. LilacHeart - ThunderClan [yet to arrive] - queen(permanent queen? will unhappily return to warrior duties), female, 36 moons. [ in theory: cinnamon lynx point long-hair (alternatively have prepared a lilac-eyed albino long-hair) ] - july 15 bday <ages every 15th>

signature_banner.png

[ alternative version for lilac ]

lilacheart.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaiors
Waaaa they're so cute!! I currently rp cranberrypaw in riverclan, so I'm sure I'll interact with pebblekit at some point!

Lilac is so cute! We love permaqueens! Idk about the other clans, but thunder currently has two and they're great

(Also no pressure but TT does have a discord if you ever want to join!)

Thank you! They were rather fun to draw ^^

Oh I'd love for pebblekit to interact with cranberrypaw! I don't have much set up for him as a back-story yet but I'm thinking that he might start off as an orphan in RC?

Oooh yes! Permaqueens <3 I might toss lilac in thunder or sky's direction then!

(I might join the discord a little later today once I've got everything going on the home front ^^)

Cran and pebble can definitely bond over that if you go that route!! She was found in RC at like one and a half moons old and knows nothing about her parents

Sounds good! If you throw her in Thunder, I RP Lily Pad! I'll definitely be tossing her at you (SkyClan is great as well, but I don't currently have any cats there)

(no rush!)