- deershadow ♂
- mossblood ♂ *
- palescream ♂
- rosycreek ♀
- sweetfrost ♀
- littlemist ♀

Last edited:
WIPSS

mossblood - ♂ - shadowclan warrior - 12 moons - a dull grey-brown spotted tabby with a cream underbelly and bloodshot green eyes; algae grows in his wild unkempt fur giving his pelt a green-grey tint and signature musty swamp scent

:: lithe, skinny, unkempt, medium length fur, dainty paws, smaller than an average tom cat

:: tactless, nihilistic, crafty, introverted, logical, relaxed, unambitious, unpredictable, hesitant, selfish, unhygienic, skeptical of StarClan, a tad superiority complex

:: good swimmer & hunter/stalker, not particularly skilled fighter or speaker

:: speaks - short manner of speaking, flat tone, informal in word choice

:: bisexual, single

Last edited:

xPV22xe.png

• fNtjOV9.png

MOSSKIT, MOSSPAW MOSSBLOOD
    ↳ named for what?
    — male; he/him
    — warrior of shadowclan
    — created 6/1/23 at 12 moons / ages on the 1st of every month
    ↳ penned by starsheep
  • fNtjOV9.png

BASIC DESCRIPTION / TOYHOUSE / OTHER REF
    Elaborate
  • fNtjOV9.png

(+) positive traits (/)neutral traits (-) negative traits. elaborate

— mannerisms: talk abt it.
  • fNtjOV9.png

Parent xx Parent sibling to who | mentoring no one, mentored by no one
    Mate to none | Parent to none
    ──── Close friends with who
    ──── Friends with who
    ──── Likes who
    ──── Dislikes who
    ──── Loathes who
  • fNtjOV9.png

strength ●●●●●○○○○○
    stamina ●●●●●○○○○○
    agility ●●●●●○○○○○
    hunting ●●●●●○○○○○
    swimming ●●●●●○○○○○
    climbing ●●●●●○○○○○
    grace ●●●●●○○○○○
    relationship status; sexuality / / interested in who
    how to earn trust, how easily do they make friends, etc?
    — physical health: [ 100% ] | mental health: [ 100% ]
    — will (not) start fights / will (not) flee / will (not) show mercy
    excels at skill(s)
    poor skill(s)
    — sounds like: voice description / voice claim if u have one
    — smells of
    — speech is #COLORHERE
  • fNtjOV9.png

IMPORTANT THREADS / ( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development
    ☆ X.XX.XXX THREAD NAME brief description
    ★ X.XX.XXX THREAD NAME brief description
  • posting template

Last edited:
i'm always the outcast, i'll take the blame
the first night you met me, you forgot my name

Wafer marzipan sesame snaps chocolate cake wafer biscuit caramels pastry. Caramels marshmallow icing jelly beans I love sesame snaps. Topping shortbread jujubes bonbon jelly biscuit cake. Sweet roll bonbon I love macaroon chocolate cake tart. Liquorice tootsie roll halvah bonbon jelly beans I love. Chocolate cookie wafer gingerbread gummies. Pastry lollipop I love tart dessert danish marzipan powder lollipop.

Sugar plum sweet soufflé wafer sugar plum. Wafer donut pie muffin bonbon toffee shortbread macaroon shortbread. Tootsie roll candy sesame snaps I love I love I love candy canes. Marshmallow croissant jelly brownie cookie I love cotton candy. Sweet roll biscuit cake croissant macaroon dragée sweet caramels. Jelly beans icing halvah bear claw carrot cake. Tart biscuit dessert cookie topping fruitcake liquorice I love cookie. Bear claw tart danish biscuit muffin cookie.

moss_supermini_by_yami.png

• name ▹ mossblood
    ↳ named prefix "moss" for his dull brown-grey fur. given the suffix "blood" for connection with his clan and his variable intensity.
    gender ▹ male - he/him
    age ▹ 12 moons
    ↳ ages real time on the 1st of every month
    sexuality ▹ bisexual

clan ▹ shadowclan
    rank ▹ warrior

created on ▹ june 1st 2023
    toyhou.se ▹ link!
    penned by ▹ @starsheep

• short description ▹ a dull brown-grey spotted tabby tom with a cream underbelly and bloodshot green eyes; his medium length fur is unkempt and wild

physique ▹ he stands shorter and is smaller than an average tomcat with a lithe and skinny body
    notable features ▹ his green eyes are often noticeably bloodshot; his fur is known to be unkempt and somewhat unhygienic and poorly groomed
    eye details ▹ his eyes are a cool green color and shaded by detailed effeminate lashes

scent ▹ has a distinct musty scent; cool, mildewy, stale and damp
    voice ▹ has a short and informal manner of speaking paired with a flat tone; his voice is an unemotional tenor

demeanor ▹ he carries himself on dainty and oddly graceful paws; he has an ability to blend into the background when he wants to; he usually has a soft but vain grin on his maw but his his eyes hold a kind of tiredness within them

• personality traits ▹ a tad superiority complex / selfish / skeptical of starclan / rational / spontaneous / unhygienic / unpredictable / relaxed / unambitious / crafty / nihilistic / sometimes tactless / flexible

alignment ▹ neutral evil
    mbti type ▹ ISTP-A, 'the virtuoso'
    hogwarts house ▹ slytherin

likes ▹ living in the present, swamps and water, cricket sounds, recognition, novelty, fishing, comedy
    dislikes ▹ long-term commitments, being rushed or pressured, ghosts, hard deadlines, boredom, large open spaces, visiting the medicine cat

• generation ▹ gen 1
    status ▹ single / crushing on no-one

partner(s)/mate ▹ n/a
    parents ▹ elmstripe (npc) x minktail (npc)
    siblings ▹ briaroath (npc), owlhowl (npc)
    offspring ▹ n/a

mentor ▹ dustburn (npc)
    apprentice(s) ▹ none

friends ▹ none; open to friendships!
    enemies▹ none; open to enemies!

relations notes ▹ WIP for now until more relationships are formed~

• interaction notes ▹ get along well with most cats and can form many acquaintances however it can be difficult to become a close regular friend of his given his complicated nature / he is often looking for other to participate in activities with / he is loyal to shadowclan and his clanmates but will look after himself first / tends to be perceived as cowardly in physical altercations and he can be passive even in tense situations / will flee fights if the outcome is disputable / he holds few strong convictions and so his enemies are not usually plentiful but it is not difficult to find his faults / he has an uncommon type of charm with his relaxed, open, and spontaneous attitude / powerplay of peaceful and non-violent actions allowed / all character posts & opinions are IC and not OOC

adept at ▹ good swimmer - he has practiced traversing the thick swamp waters, skilled stalker and good at going unnoticed if he wants to, navigating and seeing at night, remaining calm under pressure or in crisis, speaking his mind, he tends to be easy to get along with
    inept at ▹ he has a wavering will and low endurance, he has a dislike for speaking in front of large crowds, he struggles with reading others' emotions and delicate situations

stats ▹
    strength ◆◇◇◇
    stamina ◆◇◇◇◇​
    speed ◆◆◆◆◇​
    charisma ◆◆◆◇◇​
    intellect ◆◆◆◆◇​

hunting ◆◆◆◆◇
    swimming ◆◆◆◆◇​
    climbing ◆◆◇◇◇​
    fighting ◆◆◇◇◇​

• kithood ▹ mosskit was part of the first generation of kittens to be born under the newly established shadowclan. he grew up in the forest shaded swamplands as his only home. his childhood took place within a turbulent time and under briarstar's and pitchstar's reigns. he had two siblings, owlkit (npc) and briarkit (npc), that he was raised alongside with by his parents elmstripe (npc) and minktail (npc).
    apprenticeship ▹ At four months of age, mosskit became mosspaw. he was trained and disciplined by the clan collectively until the age of eight months when he was formally assigned his mentor, dustburn (npc). he often tried to sneak away from dustburn's training and meetings with him but despite rough and unproductive patches he managed to graduate to a full-fledged warrior. he was now known as mossblood.
    12 moons - current ▹ at current, mossblood is a new and inexperienced warrior of shadowclan. he is serving under the new leadership of chilledstar and trying to deal with the new responsibilities that come with his warrior name.

Last edited:

• name ▹ namehere
    name reasoning here - ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor.
    gender ▹ gender + pronouns
    age ▹ xXx moons
    ages real time on the 1st of every month
    sexuality ▹ blank-sexual

clan ▹ ChadThunderClan
    rank ▹ warrior

created on ▹ character creation date
    penned by ▹ le usename

• short description ▹ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor.

physique ▹ big boi or bby boi? describe their general build/size, muscular or scrawny, etc
    notable features ▹ list them here
    eye details ▹ rainbow eyes

scent ▹ smells good
    voice ▹ sounds like a screaming baby

demeanor ▹ description of how they carry themselves, usual facial expression, general vibes, etc etc
    accessories/items ▹ if applicable? ; may change category to "injuries/scars"

• personality traits ▹ list / of / traits / can / go / here / positive / negative / whatever

alignment ▹ good, bad, ugly
    mbti type ▹ abcd, 'the something'
    hogwarts house ▹ harry pooter

likes ▹ list, some, trivial, things, here, yay
    dislikes ▹ list, some, trivial, things, here, yay

xtra notes ▹ write them here or delete this category~

• generation ▹ gen 1
    status ▹ single / married / crushing on ?? / widowed / whatever warrior cat relationship status would be??? :/

partner(s)/mate ▹ name(s)
    parents ▹ blank x blank
    siblings ▹ list of names here
    offspring ▹ list of names here

mentor ▹ name here
    apprentice(s) ▹ name(s) here

friends ▹ name here
    enemies▹ name here

relations notes ▹ addition info can be written in here. if some categories are not applicable to the character - just delete them~

• interaction notes ▹ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes,

adept at ▹ list stuff they good at ;B
    inept at ▹ list stuff they bad at ;o

stats ▹ ( select a max of 13 stars for the first 5 stats (the attribute ones) and a max of 11 stars for the last 4 stats (the activity ones). this will allow easy comparisons to other character using this same tags template! wowee :o )
    strength ◆◆◇◇◇​
    stamina ◆◆◆◇◇​
    speed ◆◆◇◇◇​
    charisma ◆◆◆◇◇​
    intellect ◆◆◇◇◇​

hunting ◆◆◇◇◇​
    swimming ◆◆◆◇◇​
    climbing ◆◆◇◇◇​
    fighting ◆◆◆◇◇​

• ▹ bullet point free text about your character's past! be as brief or as longwinded as you desire. link threads if you want.
    ▹ lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa.
    ▹ lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa.

• name ▹ namehere
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor.
    gender ▹ gender + pronouns
    age ▹ xXx moons
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer.
    sexuality ▹ blank-sexual

clan ▹ placeholdClan
    rank ▹ warrior

created on ▹ character creation date
    penned by ▹ le usename

• short description ▹ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor.

physique ▹ big boi or bby boi? describe their general build/size, muscular or scrawny?, etc
    notable features ▹ list them here
    eye details ▹ rainbows

scent ▹ smells good
    voice ▹ sounds like a screaming baby

demeanor ▹ description of how they carry themselves, usual facial expression, general vibes, etc etc
    accessories/items ▹ if applicable? ; may change category to "injuries/scars"

• personality traits ▹ list / of / traits / can / go / here / positive / negative / whatever

alignment ▹ good, bad, ugly
    mbti type ▹ abcd, 'the something'
    hogwarts house ▹ harry pooter

likes ▹ list, some, trivial, things, here, yay
    dislikes ▹ list, some, trivial, things, here, yay

xtra notes ▹ write them here or delete this category~

• generation ▹ gen 1
    status ▹ single / married / crushing on ?? / widowed / whatever warrior cat relationship status would be??? :/

partner(s)/mate ▹ name(s)
    parents ▹ blank x blank
    siblings ▹ list of names here
    offspring ▹ list of names here

mentor ▹ name here
    apprentice(s) ▹ name(s) here

friends ▹ name here
    enemies▹ name here

relations notes ▹ addition info can be written in here. if some categories are not applicable to the character - just delete them~

• interaction notes ▹ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes,

adept at ▹ list stuff they good at ;B
    inept at ▹ list stuff they bad at ;o

stats ▹ ( select a max of _ stars for the first 5 stats (the attribute ones) and a max of _ stars for the last 4 stats (the activity ones). this will allow easy comparisons to other character using this same tags template! wowee :o )
    strength ◆◆◇◇◇​
    stamina ◆◆◆◇◇​
    speed ◆◆◇◇◇​
    charisma ◆◆◆◇◇​
    intellect ◆◆◇◇◇​

hunting ◆◆◇◇◇​
    swimming ◆◆◆◇◇​
    climbing ◆◆◇◇◇​
    fighting ◆◆◆◇◇​

• ▹ bullet point free text about your character's past! be as brief or as longwinded as you desire. link threads if you want.

Code:
[box=65%][tabs] 

[slide=◸ general info ][box=50%][justify]
[b]name ▹[/b] namehere
[indent][i][size=12px]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. [/size][/i][/indent]
[b]gender ▹[/b] gender [i]+ pronouns[/i]
[b]age ▹[/b] xXx moons
[indent][i][size=12px]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer. [/size][/i][/indent]
[b]sexuality ▹[/b] blank-sexual

[b]clan ▹[/b] placeholdClan
[b]rank ▹[/b] warrior

[b]created on ▹[/b] character creation date
[b]penned by ▹[/b] le usename
[/justify][/box][/slide]
[slide= ▵ appearance ][box=50%][justify]
[b]short description ▹ [/b] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. 

[b]physique ▹[/b] big boi or bby boi? describe their general build/size, muscular or scrawny?, etc
[b]notable features ▹[/b] list them here
[b]eye details ▹[/b] rainbows

[b]scent ▹[/b] smells good
[b]voice ▹[/b] sounds like a screaming baby

[b]demeanor ▹[/b] description of how they carry themselves, usual facial expression, general vibes, etc etc
[b]accessories/items ▹[/b] if applicable? ; may change category to "injuries/scars" 

[/justify][/box][/slide]
[slide= ▵ persona ][box=50%][justify]
[b]personality traits ▹[/b] list / of / traits / can / go / here / positive / negative / whatever 

[b]alignment ▹[/b] good, bad, ugly
[b]mbti type ▹[/b] abcd, 'the something'
[b]hogwarts house ▹[/b] harry pooter

[b]likes ▹[/b] list, some, trivial, things, here, yay
[b]dislikes ▹[/b] list, some, trivial, things, here, yay

[b]xtra notes ▹[/b] write them here or delete this category~

[/justify][/box][/slide]
[slide= ▵ relationships ][box=50%][justify]
[b]generation ▹[/b] gen 1
[b]status ▹[/b] single / married / crushing on ?? / widowed / whatever warrior cat relationship status would be??? :/

[b]partner(s)/mate ▹[/b] name(s)
[b]parents ▹[/b] blank x blank
[b]siblings ▹[/b] list of names here
[b]offspring ▹[/b] list of names here

[b]mentor ▹[/b] name here
[b]apprentice(s) ▹[/b] name(s) here

[b]friends ▹[/b] name here
[b]enemies▹[/b] name here

[b]relations notes ▹[/b] addition info can be written in here. if some categories are not applicable to the character - just delete them~

[/justify][/box][/slide]
[slide= ▵ interaction ][box=50%][justify]
[b]interaction notes ▹[/b] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, 

[b]adept at ▹[/b] list stuff they good at ;B
[b]inept at ▹[/b] list stuff they bad at ;o

[b]stats ▹[/b] (  [i]select a max of _ stars for the first 5 stats (the attribute ones) and a max of _ stars for the last 4 stats (the activity ones). this will allow easy comparisons to other character using this same tags template! wowee :o[/i] )
[indent]strength  ◆◆◇◇◇[/indent]
[indent]stamina  ◆◆◆◇◇[/indent]
[indent]speed  ◆◆◇◇◇[/indent]
[indent]charisma  ◆◆◆◇◇[/indent]
[indent]intellect  ◆◆◇◇◇[/indent]

[indent]hunting  ◆◆◇◇◇[/indent]
[indent]swimming  ◆◆◆◇◇[/indent]
[indent]climbing  ◆◆◇◇◇[/indent]
[indent]fighting  ◆◆◆◇◇[/indent]

[/justify][/box][/slide]
[slide= ▵ background ◹][box=50%][justify]
▹ bullet point free text about your character's past! be as brief or as longwinded as you desire. link threads if you want.
[/justify][/box][/slide]

[/tabs]
[/box]
[/b]

Last edited:
dae3d3dc04411d843ae06e715d051911.gif
trials brainrot .. i look at this to inspire me whenn i lose hope x.x

Last edited:
testing the font - og
testing the font - broken
testing the font
testing the font
testing the font

rip none work....
looks like web safe fonts only it is

Arial (sans-serif)
Verdana (sans-serif)
Tahoma (sans-serif)
Trebuchet MS (sans-serif)
Times New Roman (serif)
Georgia (serif)
Garamond (serif)
Courier New (monospace)
Brush Script MT (cursive)

Last edited:
i'm always the outcast, i'll take the blame
the first night you met me, you forgot my name

mossblood he/him 12 moons warrior shadowclan tags !

Code:
[center][box=70%][font=Trebuchet MS][size=6][color=#A09781]i'm always the outcast, i'll take the blame[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=17px][color=#F1F0ED]the first night you met me, you forgot my name[/color][/size][/font]
[hr][/hr]
[font=tahoma][color=#A09781]mossblood [color=#F1F0ED]▵[/color] he/him [color=#F1F0ED]▵[/color] 12 moons [color=#F1F0ED]▵[/color] warrior [color=#F1F0ED]▵[/color] shadowclan [color=#F1F0ED]— [/color] [GLOW=rgba(196, 242, 108, 0.33)][URL='https://tabbytales.net/threads/i-wanna-sing-out-loud-jump-around-mossblood.6761/'][COLOR=#A09781][U]tags[/u][/color][/url][/glow] [i]![/i][/color][/font][/box][/center]

• name ▹ spottedpaw
    ↳ named 'spotted' for her calico pelt & named 'paw' denoting her rank.
    gender ▹ female, afab + she/her
    age ▹ 7 moons
    ↳ ages real time on the 15th of every month
    sexuality ▹ pansexual

clan ▹ thunderclan
    rank ▹ apprentice

created on ▹ september 18th
    penned by ▹ sheep

• short description ▹ a thin and pretty long-haired calico she-cat with light blue eyes.

physique ▹ lithe and thin with dainty paws
    notable features ▹ her dappled pelt, her fluffy cheek tufts, her sparkling blue eyes, she often wears flowers woven into her pelt
    eye details ▹ light pale blue eyes lined with thin lashes

scent ▹ smells of the fresh flowers
    voice ▹ she has a sharp soprano voice that she carries from her chest and that can be grating on the ears

demeanor ▹ she walks on dainty paws and always has her ears perked, she seems sure of herself, she is often moving about quickly and poking her nose around camp
    accessories/items ▹ when the season permits, she wears various found wildflowers woven into her long fur

• personality traits ▹ bossy / confident / just / 'goodie-goodie' / self-righteous / helpful / headstrong / protective / vain / 'know-it-all" / studious / devoted / extroverted

alignment ▹ lawful good
    mbti type ▹ ESTJ-A, 'the executive'
    hogwarts house ▹ gryffindor

likes ▹ wildflowers, being right, sunny days, newleaf/springtime, strong spirits, kits, eavesdropping
    dislikes ▹ rain, leaf-bare/wintertime, rats, water/swimming, bees, dogs, cheaters

• generation ▹ gen 1
    status ▹ single / crushing on no one

partner(s)/mate ▹ n/a
    parents ▹ npc x npc; adoptive mother is tansyshine
    siblings ▹ none
    offspring ▹ none

mentor ▹ n/a
    apprentice(s) ▹ n/a

friends ▹ wip
    enemies▹ wip

• interaction notes ▹ will start fights / will flee / will show mercy / will not kill - unless forced to / @tag account is needed or wanted / powerplay of peaceful and minorly offensive actions allowed / all character posts & opinions are IC and not OOC

adept at ▹ climbing, communicating, staying "in the know", being punctual, training
    inept at ▹ swimming, talks involving deep emotions, receiving criticism, coping with tragedy

stats ▹
    strength ◆◇◇◇◇​
    stamina ◆◇◇◇◇​
    speed ◆◆◆◆◇​
    charisma ◆◆◆◆◇​
    intellect ◆◆◆◆◇​

hunting ◆◆◆◇◇​
    swimming ◇◇◇◇◇​
    climbing ◆◆◆◆◇​
    fighting ◆◆◇◇◇​

• Born to a pair of loners in late Feburary. Her mother lost her in a snowstorm whilst she was moving her litter to a safer and drier place. She was found by a ThunderClan patrol and brought back to their camp. ThunderClan's permaqueen Tansyshine took her in and she was raised as a Thunderclanner.

Last edited:

Biscuit chocolate I love I love gummi bears cookie chupa chups chupa chups. Cotton candy cheesecake carrot cake gummi bears chocolate bar pudding croissant. Gummi bears chocolate bar sweet tiramisu croissant gummi bears biscuit bonbon. Bonbon apple pie sweet roll gummi bears fruitcake pastry macaroon I love. Powder caramels shortbread I love jelly beans jelly-o I love sesame snaps I love. I love dessert gummies soufflé I love wafer candy toffee.

Candy canes sesame snaps caramels halvah jelly. Donut powder liquorice chupa chups oat cake icing. Chocolate jujubes sugar plum jelly-o carrot cake. Topping I love marshmallow bear claw gummi bears dragée gummi bears. I love powder sweet fruitcake I love tiramisu chocolate bar. Apple pie I love pie donut bear claw candy lemon drops carrot cake muffin. Candy canes cookie I love tiramisu cookie cookie. I love sweet roll pie macaroon I love. Sweet roll sugar plum cookie chocolate cake jelly beans cheesecake lemon drops. Gummi bears chocolate bar gummies cake brownie lollipop donut caramels.

Last edited:

• name ▹ pinekit
    named pine- for his brown colored pelt & -kit for the usual suffix for cat's under 6 moons of age
    gender ▹ male + he/him
    age ▹ 3 months
    ↳ ages real time on the 1st of every month
    sexuality ▹ bisexual

clan ▹ shadowclan
    rank ▹ kit

created on ▹ august 31st, 2023
    penned by ▹ sheep

• short description ▹ tall long-haired chocolate tom with a fluffy white chest and white paws; pale green eyes

physique ▹ tall, lanky & thin
    notable features ▹ deep brown fur, white fluffy chest, green eyes, tall build
    eye details ▹ pale green eyes with dark liner

scent ▹ smells of damp, rotting pine needles
    voice ▹ a softspoken, trembling tenor voice

demeanor ▹ well mannered, often stumbles on his lanky legs, despite his tall frame he attempts to not draw attention to himself
    injuries/scars ▹ none

• personality traits ▹ a mild and well mannered kitten

alignment ▹ neutral good
    mbti type ▹ INFJ-T, 'the advocate'
    hogwarts house ▹ hufflepuff

likes ▹ nature, quiet places, exploring
    dislikes ▹ training, large crowds, meetings

• generation ▹ gen 1
    status ▹ single / crushing on - no one

partner(s)/mate ▹ n/a
    parents ▹ minktail (npc) x rookpelt (npc)
    siblings ▹ none
    offspring ▹ none

mentor ▹ n/a
    apprentice(s) ▹ n/a

friends ▹ none; wip
    enemies▹ none; wip

• interaction notes ▹ he is generally timid / will not start fights / will flee / will show mercy / @tag account is needed or wanted / powerplay of peaceful and non-violent actions allowed / all character posts & opinions are IC and not OOC

adept at ▹ agreeable and easy to get along with, follows rules
    inept at ▹ poor hunter, unskilled in combat, dislikes speaking in crowds

stats ▹
    strength ◆◇◇◇◇​
    stamina ◆◇◇◇◇​
    speed ◆◇◇◇◇​
    charisma ◆◇◇◇◇​
    intellect ◆◇◇◇◇​

hunting ◆◇◇◇◇​
    swimming ◆◇◇◇◇​
    climbing ◆◇◇◇◇​
    fighting ◆◇◇◇◇​

• born to minktail (npc) and rookpelt (npc) in shadowclan in late summer of 2023.

Code:
[box=65%][tabs]

[slide=◸ general info ][box=50%][justify]
[color=#7aa65d][B]name ▹[/B][/color] pinekit
[INDENT][I][SIZE=3]↳ [I]named pine- for his brown colored pelt & -kit for the usual suffix for cat's under 6 moons of age[/I][/SIZE][/I][/INDENT]
[color=#7aa65d][B]gender ▹[/B][/color] male [I]+ he/him[/I]
[color=#7aa65d][B]age ▹[/B][/color] 3 months
[INDENT][I][SIZE=3]↳ ages real time on the 1st of every month [/SIZE][/I][/INDENT]
[color=#7aa65d][B]sexuality ▹[/B][/color] bisexual

[color=#7aa65d][B]clan ▹[/B][/color] shadowclan
[color=#7aa65d][B]rank ▹[/B][/color] kit

[color=#7aa65d][B]created on ▹[/B][/color] august 31st, 2023
[color=#7aa65d][B]penned by ▹[/B][/color] sheep
[/justify][/box][/slide]
[slide= ▵ appearance ][box=50%][justify]
[color=#7aa65d][B]short description ▹ [/B][/color] tall long-haired chocolate tom with a fluffy white chest and white paws; pale green eyes

[color=#7aa65d][B]physique ▹[/B][/color] tall, lanky & thin
[color=#7aa65d][B]notable features ▹[/B][/color] deep brown fur, white fluffy chest, green eyes, tall build
[color=#7aa65d][B]eye details ▹[/B][/color] pale green eyes with dark liner

[color=#7aa65d][B]scent ▹[/B][/color] smells of damp, rotting pine needles
[color=#7aa65d][B]voice ▹[/B][/color] a softspoken, trembling tenor voice

[color=#7aa65d][B]demeanor ▹[/B][/color] well mannered, often stumbles on his lanky legs, despite his tall frame he attempts to not draw attention to himself
[color=#7aa65d][B]injuries/scars ▹[/B][/color] none

[/justify][/box][/slide]
[slide= ▵ persona ][box=50%][justify]
[color=#7aa65d][B]personality traits ▹[/B][/color] a mild and well mannered kitten

[color=#7aa65d][B]alignment ▹[/B][/color]  neutral good
[color=#7aa65d][B]mbti type ▹[/B][/color] INFJ-T, 'the advocate'
[color=#7aa65d][B]hogwarts house ▹[/B][/color] hufflepuff

[color=#7aa65d][B]likes ▹[/B][/color] nature, quiet places, exploring
[color=#7aa65d][B]dislikes ▹[/B][/color] training, large crowds, meetings

[/justify][/box][/slide]
[slide= ▵ relationships ][box=50%][justify]
[color=#7aa65d][B]generation ▹[/B][/color] gen 1
[color=#7aa65d][B]status ▹[/B][/color] single / crushing on - no one

[color=#7aa65d][B]partner(s)/mate ▹[/B][/color] n/a
[color=#7aa65d][B]parents ▹[/B][/color] minktail (npc) x rookpelt (npc)
[color=#7aa65d][B]siblings ▹[/B][/color] none
[color=#7aa65d][B]offspring ▹[/B][/color] none

[color=#7aa65d][B]mentor ▹[/B][/color] n/a
[color=#7aa65d][B]apprentice(s) ▹[/B][/color] n/a

[color=#7aa65d][B]friends ▹[/B][/color] none; wip
[color=#7aa65d][B]enemies▹[/B][/color] none; wip

[/justify][/box][/slide]
[slide= ▵ interaction ][box=50%][justify]
[color=#7aa65d][B]interaction notes ▹[/B][/color]  he is generally timid / will not start fights / will flee / will show mercy / @tag account is needed or wanted / powerplay of peaceful and non-violent actions allowed / all character posts & opinions are IC and not OOC

[color=#7aa65d][B]adept at ▹[/B][/color] agreeable and easy to get along with, follows rules
[color=#7aa65d][B]inept at ▹[/B][/color] poor hunter, unskilled in combat, dislikes speaking in crowds

[color=#7aa65d][B]stats ▹[/B][/color]
[INDENT]strength  ◆◇◇◇◇[/INDENT]
[INDENT]stamina  ◆◇◇◇◇[/INDENT]
[INDENT]speed  ◆◇◇◇◇[/INDENT]
[INDENT]charisma  ◆◇◇◇◇[/INDENT]
[INDENT]intellect  ◆◇◇◇◇[/INDENT]

[INDENT]hunting  ◆◇◇◇◇[/INDENT]
[INDENT]swimming  ◆◇◇◇◇[/INDENT]
[INDENT]climbing  ◆◇◇◇◇[/INDENT]
[INDENT]fighting  ◆◇◇◇◇[/INDENT]

[/justify][/box][/slide]
[slide= ▵ background ◹][box=50%][justify]
[color=#7aa65d]▹[/color] born to minktail (npc) and rookpelt (npc) in shadowclan in late summer of 2023.

[/justify][/box][/slide]

[/tabs]
[/box]

Last edited:
pinechibiresize.png

pinekit he/him 3 moons kit shadowclan tags !

Last edited:
IT'S TRUE, YOU'VE GOT ME UNDONE tags !
( i'm through, letting you take away all of the ...f u n )

Code:
[center][font=verdana][size=18px][glow=BLACK][color=#767E20] IT'S TRUE,[/color][color=#666C19] YOU'VE GOT ME[/color][color=#565B13] UNDONE [/color][/glow][/size][/font][color=#565B13][b]—[/b][/color] [url=WIP][color=#8b9144]tags [i]![/i][/color][/url][/center]
[center][color=#5F6416][glow=black]([/glow][/color] [color=#8b9144]i'm through, letting you take away all of the  [color=#313742]...[/color][b]f u n[/b] [/color][color=#5F6416][glow=black])[/glow][/color][/center]

Last edited:

𓅣 ... POST HERE

• notes here wee

• wip

• LINK HERE !

Code:
[BOX=60%]
[JUSTIFY][color=white]𓅣 [/color][color=#313742]...[/color] POST HERE
[/JUSTIFY][/BOX]

[hr=3][/hr]

[box=29%][tabs] 

[slide=◸ ooc notes ][box=50%][justify]
notes here wee
[/justify][/box][/slide]

[slide=▵  quick tags ▵ ][box=50%][justify]
wip
[/justify][/box][/slide]

[slide=full tags ◹ ][box=50%][justify]
LINK HERE !
[/justify][/box][/slide]

[/tabs]
[/box]

".,The truth is, you could slit my throat
And with my one last gasping breath
I'd apologize for .b l e e d i n g. on your shirt.,"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
name .,x., age .,x., rank .,x., clan — tags !

Code:
[center][font=georgia][size=16px]"[color=#313742].,[/color][color=#F6CFBE]The truth is, you could[/color] [color=#A8C7DA][i]slit my throat[/i][/color]
[color=#D5D6DA]And with my [b]one last[/b] gasping breath[/color]
[color=#B9DCF2][i]I'd apologize[/i] for [color=#313742].[/color][color=#F5C2BC][glow=#631a11]b l e e d i n g[/glow][/color][color=#313742].[/color] on your shirt[/color][color=#313742].,[/color]"[/size][/font]
 - [color=#313742]-[/color] - [color=#313742]-[/color] - [color=#313742]-[/color] - [color=#313742]-[/color] - [color=#313742]-[/color] - [color=#313742]-[/color] - [color=#313742]-[/color] - [color=#313742]-[/color] - [color=#313742]-[/color] - [color=#313742]-[/color] - [color=#313742]-[/color] - [color=#313742]-[/color] - [color=#313742]-[/color] - [color=#313742]-[/color] - [color=#313742]-[/color] - [color=#313742]-[/color] - 
[size=11px]name [color=#313742].,[/color]x[color=#313742].,[/color] age [color=#313742].,[/color]x[color=#313742].,[/color] rank [color=#313742].,[/color]x[color=#313742].,[/color] clan — [u]tags [i]![/i][/u][/size][/center]

• QUICK RIVERCLAN WARRIOR ADOPTS!

Hello! These are some premade adopts for siblings to newly created RiverClan warrior, Heronswoop (played by me), and children to newly created RiverClan warrior, Kingfisherfin (played by yamitisane). Below is a brief history of the family and character info for both related characters can be found in the next tab. We hope to plot relationships with these adopts and have a fun lil river fam. Please reach out over msgs or discord if you have any questions! They are basically blank slates aside from their relations and appearances.

This litter is the second litter of Kingfisherfin after her first litter resulted in all stillborns. She gave birth to this litter very soon after the clans were formed. Kingfisherfin was previously known as only Kingfisher and she was a part of the Marsh colony along with her mate, Claypool. Claypool has been a level-headed and strong tom who perished fighting in the Great Battle between the Marsh and Pine colonies. Kingfisherfin left to join Distant Cicada's group, RiverClan, when the colonies divided. Shortly after arriving in their new home and under a new allegiance, she gave birth to this litter. These cats never knew their father due to his untimely death but may have heard him mentioned now and again in Kingfisherfin's musings. Kingfisherfin raised these kits with a steady paw, spared from her bitter attitude, and watches them with a loving but strict eye even into their adulthoods.

• ❥ Claypool (Sire) - npc, deceased : short haired cream sepia w/ low white (masking black),
    ❥ Kingfisherfin (Dam) - played by yamitisane : short haired blue w/ low white (carrying Burmese restriction),

Toms can be blue or blue sepia
    • She-cats can be blue tortoiseshell or blue tortoiseshell sepia

– kits will all be shorthaired
    – kits can have no white, low white, or high white
    – sepia kits will have gold eyes; full color kits without white can have any realistic eye color besides blue; full color kits with white can have any realistic eye color
    – full color kits will carry Burmese restriction

❥ These adopts will be littermates to @/heronswoop. Character info here: LINK & children to @/kingfisherfin. Character info here: LINK

❥ These adopts will be generation 2 and 13 moons old.

• ❥ - Base artwork is by StarlingaleBases; colored/designs by @/yamitisane.
    ❥ - Please try your best to remain active with these characters. Posting at least 5 times a month with them is the activity requirements for adoption.
    ❥ - These characters must live in RiverClan - at least starting out (if plots take them elsewhere later that is fine).
    ❥ - These adopts will unfortunately not be FCFS.
    ❥ - Please only one application per user.
    ❥ - This closes fast on 9/13; if there are not enough applicants by then it may be extended ofc~

• kingadopt1.png

❥ - Slot 1, male/amab ::
    short haired blue sepia with low white and gold eyes; has a claw mark scar through right eye and a torn ear

kingadopt3.png

❥ - Slot 2, female/afab ::
    short haired blue tortoiseshell with low white and light blue eyes

Last edited:

250x200
CHARACTER NAME CLANNERCLAN RANK ✧✦✧ a short description of physical appearance here kitty cat. ━━━━ a very short section about notes of family relations or extra important info keep this section kinda short ish so the siggy doesn't stretch all annoying like ;3; no more words than what is already this much right here plan appropriately ━━ more filler words
TAGS ━━ TOYHOUSE ━━ XTRA LINK

Code:
[CENTER][box=60%]
[fleft][IMG]https://placehold.co/250x200[/IMG][/fleft][QUOTE][FONT=georgia]CHARACTER NAME [abbr='tags link here!'][url=LINK]◮[/URL][/abbr] CLANNERCLAN RANK ✧✦✧ a short description of physical appearance here kitty cat. ━━━━ a very short section about notes of family relations or extra important info keep this section kinda short ish so the siggy doesn't stretch all annoying like ;3; no more words than what is already this much right here plan appropriately ━━ more filler words [/FONT]
[/QUOTE] TAGS ━━ TOYHOUSE ━━ XTRA LINK
[/box][/CENTER]

250x200
PINEKIT ↟↟↟ SHADOWCLAN KIT ✧✦✧ a tall long-haired chocolate tom with white shaggy neck fur and white mitted forepaws; pale green eyes. ━━━━ a mild & well mannered young cat who struggles with anxiety. his forepaws often shake.. speaks in a softspoken, tenor voice. he is average for a kit in skill and talent. he dreams of exploration and finding his place in his clan.
TAGS ━━ TOYHOUSE

Last edited: