pafp THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR | story-telling

Feb 28, 2024

Gigglekit had slowly become a force to be reckoned with. When she wasn't cooped up in the nursery, thoroughly enjoying naps and playtime with her siblings, she was out in the camp, terrorizing the warriors and apprentices as best she could. She'd learned a lot in her short time on earth, and she was determined to learn everything she could in the shortest amount of time possible. Though her mothers had advised that she leave Chilledstar alone to rest, because they were still recovering from something or other, Gigglekit could only hold herself back so long before curiosity tore her up.

"Chi'dstar!" Gigglekit burst into the leader's den with all the brightness of a sun, with no reverence that might have been required of a kitten entering her leader's den. She did have the decency to stop herself from pouncing on Chilledstar as she might her mothers, and she looked up at them with giant eyes. "Chi'dstar, what are y'up to?" There had been no specific reason for her appearance in front of the leader; did she really need one?
  • ! please wait for @CHILLEDSTAR.
  • GIGGLEKIT kit of shadowclan, one moon
    blinks incessantly & uncontrollably.
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted.
    penned by Archivist.archivist on discord.

Reactions: DROWSYNOSE
the sudden happy voice of a young kit makes their ears perk up. a yawn escapes them and they furrow their brows curiously. what were they doing? trying to sleep, really, but it seems it was just not meant to be. they sit up fully, taking a second before standing and walking over to the kit and offering a lick of a stray fur behind her ear.

"nothing much, gigglekit. i was going to uh... sleep but you know what I just got the most perfect idea. why don't you go get your siblings and I will tell you all a story right here."

they settled at the mouth of their den, twitching ears back and forth. maybe it would settle whatever curiosity that had led gigglekit into their den in the first place.

//this is so late my goodness I am so sorry KFBGKZN

———————---***ALL OF MY FEELINGS ARE GONE***———————---

•  
  • black feline with a white marking across their face, a white chin, a white right front paw, and blue eyes. chilledstar is covered in scars, the most prominent ones being the one across their face, and the one across their neck.
    45 moons old; ages the 3rd every month
    they / them pronouns
    aromantic / homosexual ; currently not looking / looking
    child of JAGGED and RAVEN
    shadowclan ; loyal to shadowclan ; other info if applicable
    mildly difficult to befriend ; trusts barely anyone; trusts no one outside of shadowclan
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    peaceful powerplay allowed

𖠰𖠰 Gigglekit doesn’t even need to summon her brother for him to appear, kitten-blue eyes bright as he peers into the leader’s den. The boy watches the two for a short while, curious, until Gigglekit asks what the leader is doing, and Chilledstar suggests that they’ll tell her a story. Branchkit wants to hear a story! "Story?" The leader must have plenty of stories to share with him and Gigglekit and even Morelkit! Maybe Chilledstar even knows new stuff they don’t know about their clanmates?

He nods excitedly, snowy paws tapping against the ground. Gigglekit might not want to hear any of Chilledstar’s tales, but Branchkit certainly does. His chest rumbles with purrs—maybe the leader will tell them a fun story, and they can play pretend about it later! "Yeah, story!" The little lilac tom sits down before the leader even gets the chance to confirm, fluffy tail swishing behind him.

✧ . Where his siblings are, he’s bound to be too. But, Morelkit’s arrival is delayed by a new discovery in the form of a leaf, one odd-looking enough that he lifts his head to call over his siblings, only to find them… gone. Cobalt eyes round in confusion, and his head twists to look for them around camp. They couldn’t have gone far, could they? Not without him… right?

He spots the soft fur of his siblings darting under the cover of a den, though it’s not the nursery, and they aren’t sticking their head in the medicine den again. No, it’s Chilledstar’s den they invade, a new point of exploration unlocked — without him!

Wait —! “ he squeaks, muted paws bounding after his younger siblings. Soon he appears, a gaze still wide as he looks up to the leader, as they suggest to retrieve him and Branchkit for a story. Of course, Gigglekit doesn’t need to go far.

A story! “ Morelkit echoes his brother’s delight as he settles in beside him. “ It's a good one? “ Chilledstar must know all sorts of good stories as ShadowClan’s leader, enough so that they’ve already captured Morelkit’s attention as he prepares to share all he’s learned with the rest of the nursery later.​
EpC61GT.png
  • MORELKIT AMAB. He / Him. Kit of ShadowClan.
    ✧ . A blue tabby and white tom with pale, blue-gray eyes.
    ✧ . Needledrift x Chittertongue ; Adoptive son to Ferndance
    ✧ . Mentor to be determined
    ✧ . Peaceful and healing powerplay permitted!
    ✧ . Penned by Abri@_abri_ on discord, feel free to dm for plots!
    ✧ . " Speech " ; Attack

you can count on me

The shrill squeaking of babies made him smile. He lightly limped his way over to the small group and settled in. Maybe he could conjure a story once Chilledstar was done, if he was welcome. "Might I join you all? I got a thorn in my pad earlier and have been relieved of duties until tomorrow," He purred, lifting his injured paw as demonstration.

Gigglekit doesn't have to go far at all to gather Morelkit and Branchkit, and she spins around in a circle instead of rushing off to the nursery when she realizes that her siblings are already there at her side. She'd gone into Chilledstar's den with no inkling of anything to do, so them suggesting that they tell a story is enough to get Gigglekit to brighten up.

"The best story!" Gigglekit chimes in, tucking herself in next to her brothers in anticipation. Surely, Chilledstar would know the very best stories, ones that Gigglekit had never heard before from any of the other ShadowClanners. Maybe it would even be about Chilledstar's own adventures!