private The changes around you || Bonepaw

[ ༻❄༺ ] It wouldn't be strange if he found Bonepaw on a patrol alonside himself, after all the two had been on many patrols together. Yet with leaf-fall being here and leaf-bare basically around the corner the tom couldn't help but take in a deep breath before looking up at the dawning sky. Looking towards the golden hues of the early morning while dewdrops glowed the same golden colors before their paws eventually snuffled the lights out. "You will be a warrior soon. Does that feel strange to you?" he piqued calmly, walking next to the younger tom who normally was just as quiet as he was. Yellow gaze glancing towards one of his few friends from which he was an apprentice, and to admit that he missed the times the two had been in the apprentice den together was something he wouldn't be afraid to do.

"If you're quick enough, there's a space open close to mine. I of course left some space for Basilpaw too once hes become a warrior. After all, my brother deserves to be by my side as well" he playfully stated with a slight smile on his lips. He wasn't sure if Bonepaw would take him up on the offer as such but even if the other did, Snowlark wouldn't mind being in company of another friend, especially one who wasn't all much of a talker and just as much as a listener as he was. The choice was the boys in it of his self but he was sure the other would want to be with his siblings moreso one that adorned a similar name to his long missing sister who was thought to be dead.

• "speak""Thoughts"
  • Snowlark He/Him, warrior of Shadowclan, 13 moons.
    Lithe long hair blue lynx sepia with high white, and yellow eyes. Stubby tail, permanent resting bitch face
    Hailfreckle x Mudsplash
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted (ask first) / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by Ryn@/Rynnaro on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

@Bonepaw.