private THE DAYS GO SO SLOW ☀︎ bugpaw

SUNPAW

✦ THIS TOO SHALL PASS
Mar 25, 2024
He feels... incredibly, incredibly guilty. He has, since Bugpaw dropped yesterday. It had gotten so bad that today he couldn't even think straight on the hunt he had gone on earlier... He had come back empty-pawed, and Pinetwist had seen it. Sunpaw had gotten a bit of a scolding but he hadn't really paid attention- after all, who would pay attention to Skyclaws followers?

He wants to go lay down, so instead of loitering in the clearing after the scolding, he grabs a squirrel from the freshkill pile and instinctively makes his way to the apprentice den. Theres something he has to do before he gets to rest. He b-lines for his sister as soon as he enters. "... Hi, Bugpaw." he mumbles through a mouthful of squirrel, setting it at her nest. I should go, every fiber in his body is screaming for him to go. He almost does, almost returns to his own nest, but its his sister and he loves her, so he dips his head before he speaks. "How're you feeling?" he awkwardly cringes, ears swiveling back. He tacks on a, "I'm sorry for hurting you." Just standing here is unbearable, and thinking of it hurts worse. This was different than when he'd get to rough play-fighting. I could have really, really hurt her. It's my fault, All because he had been excited to spar. All because he hadn't paid more attention. He swallows hard, slowly shifting away incase she tells him to go.

• @Bugpaw !
  • 79762332_waKUGwrTYPLtfQm.png
    sunkit ₊⋆ ☀︎ sunpaw
    cisgender male ₊⋆ ☀︎ he/him ₊⋆ ☀︎ 7 moons
    apprentice of thunderclan ₊⋆ ☀︎ mentored by ivytwist
    red tabby with heterochromia & low white ₊⋆ ☀︎ short, but fluffy
    "speech, ee5d6c" ₊⋆ ☀︎ thoughts
    smells like oak & leaves ₊⋆ ☀︎ thunderclan staple
    chibi by pin ₊⋆ ☀︎ penned by chuff

• Crying
Reactions: Antiigone