private The empty pocket waltz || Buckfire

Marigoldstem

Theme week: Turtwig
Jun 28, 2024
-ˋˏ ༻🥀༺ ˎˊ-

While she hadn’t spoken with Buckfire a lot she felt a form of comradery with him, their paths hadn’t crossed with the clan at the same time but they were close enough in tandem. It’s an unspoken bond, one-sided even, she truthfully is unaware of what his opinion of him was and truthfully he didn’t mind ever not knowing. His presence was ubiquitous and so was his attitude, at least in the pawful of interactions she has shared with him before and after he had fallen ill. She liked to think of herself as a good judge of character and as such he truly thought that the tom seemed friendly enough.

Dusk was settling over the moors, the sun bleeding bright oranges into a cerulean sky. The pair of them seemingly had chosen to eat their respective prey in a similar area. She stretches, crossing cream paws over one another, teeth clacking as she yawns, the taste of thrush echoing on her palette and feathers tucked underneath her paw from being plucked.

The tabby looks over to the newly named moor runner, always raised to be xenial she felt the need to bow her head, out of politeness but general respect present in her motives. “What do ya think of your name? I think it’s pretty neat, reminds me of evenings like this” he grins and glances once more to that blend of fiery oranges exploding the sky into a contrasting palette. “Back home- the barn, I thought WindClan was a lot different than what it is” his confession is light and paired with a chuckle “did you hear of it before you joined or is this all a big shock for ya?”

|| @BUCKFIRE ||