THE MONSTER { Gentlestorm }

〕"I've got a thorn in my paw, I'm going to see if Gentlestorm can get it out."

The lie had fallen too easily from her maw as she limped into the camp, her face twisted in pretend discomfort. It had crossed her mind to actually jam a thorn in her paw, but she decided to take the risk that Skyclaw's followers weren't smart enough to distrust her, and it had paid off. Smokefur had simply rolled his eyes, dismissing the molly to limp right into her councilmate's den. Mousebrain. That just showed Skyclaw's followers were only muscle, not brains. We can pull this off. She tried to not let her hopes fly too high, the last thing she needed was to forget about the 'thorn' in her paw...well, the thorn that wasn't Skyclaw. He was a thorn in the paw too.

Three legs carried the deputy into the Medicine Den, and before she spoke her gaze quickly scanned the den. None of the murderer's followers were in here now, so they were safe for now. "I've got a thorn...I need to see if you can get it out." She limped a little further into the den until she was sure nobody could see her anymore before putting her paw down with ease. Her head shook, dismissing the lie. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the difference in the light, but after a few blinks she could see her friend's figure in front of her. Herbs were plastered to his side, and he looked...well, awful. "What happened?" she breathed, taking a step forward and leaning her head to get a better look. "Did...did he do this to you?!" He didn't have to reply before she knew the answer. Her lips pulled back into a snarl, and she threw her head upwards to the den ceiling. "My stars...Gentlestorm I'm sorry." This is your fault. If you had stopped him when he took over, this wouldn't have happened either.
u9a4dSL.png

• ooc. @GENTLESTORM
  • FLAMEWHISKER —— deputy of thunderclan , mentoring none . storm x lily . littermate to nala, smokey, and nemo ✦ penned by icey !
    afab / she/her / 35 moons & ages every 20ᵗʰ
    widowed / heterosexual / closed to romance
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / underline & tag account when attacking
    —— difficult in battle

speech”, 'thoughts', all opinions are in character
    tags — msg on discord for plots — toyhouse
  • 74170852_bklpiIOmSWVpAVE.png

a longhaired red tabby with low white and green eyes. flamewhisker's fur is a vibrant hue of red, riddled with thick classic tabby markings. her fur is medium in length, and she has a large, feathery tail. her chest, belly, tail tip, and her paws are dipped white. flamewhisker's eyes are a dark, deep shade of green. her shoulder has a large scar on it from a fight with a dog. she also has a shredded ear from a disagreement with a loner during her time alone before joining thunderclan. on particularly cold days, or sometimes before a major weather change, she will walk with a slight limp from her shoulder injury.

YqtPvvc.png

.𓍊↟ DOWN THE BANK WHERE THE DOGS ROAM, POR LA CALLE QUE TE LLEVA A CURICÓ ↟𓍊.
jFAjt8v.png

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. — The sound of approaching pawsteps causes the recovering medicine cat to tense up wondering if it's Skyclaw and if he had a sudden change of heart or regrets his decision of keeping him alive. His ears lay flat against his head as a low growl begins to rumble within his throat but the sight of red fur akin to fire makes his own settle down as he realizes that it's Flamewhisker, a small frown still present on his maw as she declares that she has a thorn in her paw. A lie. He knows this but he does not utter a word to her not wanting to risk anyone of Skyclaw's loyalists stepping in after the deputy and hearing the words that they exchanged. She takes note of his awful appearance and questions what happened and who had done it but she already had her answer for one of them "I tried to keep them safe... Coalpaw and Hopepaw... Skyclaw heard me and lashed out. I was foolish..." Gentlestorm answers hoping that she would piece together that his form of safety was getting both of the young cats out of camp and away from these newfound wolves that reigned with fear.

"My stars... Gentlestorm I'm sorry."

His pupils narrow when he realizes that she blames herself for his state and the silvery tom shakes his head as he parts his jaws "It's no one's fault but my own... I am the reason that I'm in this state... I chose to be foolish and I faced the consequences..." Gentlestorm sighs quietly as he shuffles his body slightly to get more comfortable while keeping his gaze trained onto Flamewhisker pondering silently why she had arrived to his den as both of his ears angle forward "To what do I owe the pleasure?" He asks finally only to blink his eyes briefly wishing that he could read her mind to see what she thought so that he may understand without uttering a single word to avoid the risk of anyone hearing them... The last thing he wants is for Skyclaw to hear them and end up killing Flamewhisker, he had only been fortunate due to his position as medicine cat but if he had been a mere warrior.

He knows that his life would've been tore out of his throat without a moment of hesitance "What is it, friend?" A softer murmur as he slightly urges her to let him know what's on her mind.

pp8zRLW.png

• MEDICINE CAT IN TRAINING;
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ FLESH WOUNDS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀ INFECTIONS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀ ACHES & PAINS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀ ILLNESS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀ BREATHING ISSUES
    ✿❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ TRAVELING HERBS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀ BROKEN BONES
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ KITTING
    ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ POISONS
  • 53DAF6v.png
    a longhaired blue sepia tom w/low white and brown eyes
    gentlestorm is a very warm individual and friendly to those who he meets, he's very social and willing to lend anyone a paw if they need it. he's very patient, caring, and it's usually rare to earn his ire.
    58 moons old; ages the 27th every month
    demiromantic bisexual ; widowed mate of little wolf
    easy to befriend/interact with ; hard to anger/upset ; peaceful powerplay allowed
    "speech", thoughts, attacking

〕His growl took her by surprise, but after laying eyes on the new scars he bore, she understood his hesitance towards someone padding into his den. "I tried to keep them safe...Coalpaw and Hopepaw..." Batwing's sons. Without much effort, she could put together what had happened. He had tried to take them away, somewhere else that was safe. She frowned, but not because she was disappointed in him...she was upset that the camp had become so unsafe that leaving was the better option. Not once in all her moons here would she ever have imagined their own camp being so dangerous. She couldn't blame him at all for wanting to get the two apprentices away, not when she had often had the same thoughts about her own kits. Stormfeather would have to stay of course, but she worried daily about Skyclaw viewing her daughter as useless and a not contributing member of the clan. But Skyclaw had already overworked Bugpaw once to the point of collapsing...He had no qualms about taking out his anger on all of the apprentices.

"That may be so..." she began after he insisted his wounds were his own doing. "but I should've never of let him take over in the first place. I should have took him on then and there. Even if I had died, any of the lead warriors would have made a fine leader...much better than that fox-heart!" Her words were low, but her prickling fur showed just how angry she was.

Her head leaned towards him at his words so she could speak quieter. The thorn in her paw would probably have been removed by now if there had been one, so they were on borrowed time. "I have met with Roeflame and Raccoonstripe with the help of Fallowbite. She may be appearing to be on Skyclaw's side, but she is not. Howlingstar told us to trust her before she was slain, and I believe she is trustworthy too. I am being watched, so I need your help. I will not allow Skyclaw to rule over the clan much longer, but we need numbers before we launch an attack. We must figure out who we can trust, and we must silently recruit them. When we have enough, I will send Fallowbite and another warrior to find Leafhusk and Burnstorm and we will take back our clan."
u9a4dSL.png

• ooc.
  • FLAMEWHISKER —— deputy of thunderclan , mentoring none . storm x lily . littermate to nala, smokey, and nemo ✦ penned by icey !
    afab / she/her / 35 moons & ages every 20ᵗʰ
    widowed / heterosexual / closed to romance
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / underline & tag account when attacking
    —— difficult in battle

speech”, 'thoughts', all opinions are in character
    tags — msg on discord for plots — toyhouse
  • 74170852_bklpiIOmSWVpAVE.png

a longhaired red tabby with low white and green eyes. flamewhisker's fur is a vibrant hue of red, riddled with thick classic tabby markings. her fur is medium in length, and she has a large, feathery tail. her chest, belly, tail tip, and her paws are dipped white. flamewhisker's eyes are a dark, deep shade of green. her shoulder has a large scar on it from a fight with a dog. she also has a shredded ear from a disagreement with a loner during her time alone before joining thunderclan. on particularly cold days, or sometimes before a major weather change, she will walk with a slight limp from her shoulder injury.