private THE MOON IN THE DUSKY SKY - palemoon

ORIOLEKIT.

RELENTLESS ENERGY
Apr 25, 2024
"Hey! Hey! Hey, hey!" The little tortoiseshell bounds up to the pale-furred she-cat. He golden eyes are wide in awe at just the site of a pretty she-cat like Palemoon. Oriolekit thinks that she's pretty herself, and a lot of other cats are pretty, but Palemoon is really pretty. And she spends a lot of time with Duskpool. Hollywhisper and Duststorm spend a lot of time together, but then again so do other cats that aren't mates. So they'd have to be friends, right? Hmm...

Right! Her question "You're friends with my grandpa, right? But you're just friends, aren't you? You're not like my papa and dad, right?" Oriolekit asked, before immediately presenting another question. "What's he like when he's not with us? My family I mean! Does he still like to play?" She was gonna learn all about Duskpool from Palemoon, and then she was gonna surprise everyone with how much she knew!​

"Speech"

STILL BOUND TO THE FLAME THAT I BEAR

A chirpy series of 'hey' catches her attention as she glances down at the small grandchild of Duskpool, offering a soft smile. How cute... Palemoon would think as it seems as the child observes her, beautiful droopy eyes blinking slowly. Oriolekit seems to be in a daze as she gazes upon her, a faint tilt of her head coming from the half-blind female until the kitten begins to speak. ”Ah... yes... We've been friends for... a long time...” She would state as she glances to the skies, pondering how long she's known the kid's grandfather for. Pale could remember knowing him all the way back before her vision started to wean, and watched as he developed in the many moons.

You're not like my papa and dad, right? A soft cough leaves the fawn lynx point's chest, wondering if she had heard that right. Did Oriolekit ask if her and Duskpool were mates? Before she's given a chance to answer, another series of questions is shot out from the tortoiseshell kitten and she just holds a soft smile until she finally finishes her bombard. ”...No, we're not... mates...” Palemoon would respond softly as she settles on her haunches to be more eye level with the young girl, a long wavy tail wrapping around her side. ”He... is a very good cat...” She would coo softly as she rasps down a stray tuft on her chest, pondering about the older tom-cat.

”Duskpool... takes care of everyone... and I wish he... cared about himself... more...” He had a habit of being the lone wolf and taking on more responsibilities and burdens than he needed to take, and she wonders what went through his mind in doing so. A rare occurrence of his past mate, Sakura, had been mentioned but it was a topic barely touched in their many moons of friendships. Duskpool never talked about her often but she knew that his former mate was in the stars watching over him, and he carried the trauma of losing his beloved in a unfortunate accident. Palemoon never pushed to know more to make him uncomfortable, but she's always offered her physical and emotional support. ”...No, haha... he likes to... work...”