THE MOON'S ENCHANTRESS [ moontide ]

moontide.

anything , anything
Aug 12, 2022
500x500.png
MOONTIDE: she / her; cis, bisexual - attracted to masculine figures / if you want – a wide-eyed black molly, with the pelt of a forgotten night sky. she has ticks and lines of moonlight scattered throughout her pelt, a bright contrast against the over-arching night. her pelt is scruffy and wild, untamed and fearless. she's stout and nothing of impressive height, but there's clear muscle underneath the dark mass of a pelt.

─ 15 moons: PARENT xx PARENT; other kin if you like: former and current allegiances

✦ strange, possessive, curious, expand blahblahblah
─ notes
─ notes

Code:
[box=62%][justify][color=lightgrey][quote][center][fleft][img width=175px]ttps://via.placeholder.com/500x500.png?text=optional+img[/img][/fleft][/center][color=#e3d0ff] [b]MOONTIDE[/b][/color]: she / her; cis, bisexual - attracted to masculine figures / if you want – a wide-eyed black molly, with the pelt of a forgotten night sky. she has ticks and lines of moonlight scattered throughout her pelt, a bright contrast against the over-arching night. her pelt is scruffy and wild, untamed and fearless. she's stout and nothing of impressive height, but there's clear muscle underneath the dark mass of a pelt.

─ 15 moons: PARENT xx PARENT; other kin if you like: former and current allegiances

[color=#e3d0ff]✦ strange, possessive, curious,[/color] expand blahblahblah

─ notes

─ notes[/quote][/color][/justify][/box]

IN A VEIL OF GREAT SURPRISES, I WONDER IF YOU LOVE ME AT ALL?
text "speech"

Code:
[BOX=65%][JUSTIFY][LEFT][SIZE=5][OUTLINE=BLACK][FONT=IMPACT][COLOR=#e3d0ff]IN A VEIL OF GREAT SURPRISES, I WONDER IF YOU LOVE ME AT ALL?[URL=https://tabbytales.net/threads/the-moons-enchantress-moontide.5135/]✧[/URL][/COLOR][/FONT][/OUTLINE][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[SIZE=2][FONT=TAHOMA] text "[COLOR=#e3d0ff]speech[/color]"[/JUSTIFY][/FONT][/BOX]