pafp the tears manifest sometimes my only friend // magpie

IF ONLY I FELL FOR YOUR FICTION
TELL ME THINGS THAT CAN'T BE TRUE

maggotfur 13 moons female she/her shadowclan warrior

69089970_w0f4jlKnmfi9z6O.png
Something is wrong with her. She's noticed the symptoms for moons now - the way that something seems out of place, the way mind drifts to golden furred figure, the way the disappointment lingers when she can't find them. It's unlike her - maggotfur has always been strong after all, has never had such pitiful feelings. And things have only grown worse. She finds it in the way her belly squirms as though she's eaten prey-gone-bad everytime sunflowermask is around the way her heart races thunderously even when they are not. She can't think straight - her mind is left blank far to often. Her dreams are haunted by bloodstained figure, memories of a battle she'd wished had never ended.

It's... concerning, to say the least. Because maggotfur cannot understand why. What is this annoying, foolish sickness - and how can she stop it? She is a shadowclan warrior now - one pawstep closer to reaching her goals, to getting everything she's ever wanted. She can't let some mystery illness risk ruining that. So she does the only thing she can think of, does what she always does when puzzled - she seeks him out, now that he's returned.

" Magpiepaw - something is wrong with me, " she says, voice sounding serious. She can only hope whatever illness of the mind, of the body, that she's contracted is curable.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

F O O L M E O N C E T H A T S O N E T O O M A N Y

—————————————————————⊰♰⊱————————————————————
Maggotfur is a cat he would humor above most others, they had a relationship he could not exactly put into words because it felt more like a natural connection than anything as simple as friendship. Most cats who would approach him muttering of a problem would be met with an indifferent stare as he awaited more details, but for her he turned full from his task of winding cobweb into neat little spheres to address more appropriately, "Something wrong? What is it? What are your symptoms?"
A small flutter fills his stomach with dread, it was cold enough for sickness to run rampant and with prey being hard to come by and herbs being even moreso he fully expected some kind of outbreak to occur. He was terrified in a way, but he kept it in check with his usual placid facade.
"You don't look sick." No wheezing, coughing, whimpering or the whatnot - Maggotfur looked in pristine health actually, he pelt in order and her eyes and nose not dripping or damp around the darker edges.

• OOC can go here.

• dgjzb1y-75361c4e-601a-4b3f-a424-fe26a15fe6df.png
    Magpiepaw
    —⊰⋅ MCA of ShadowClan
    —⊰⋅ He/They
    "SPEECH", 'THOUGHTS', ATTACK
    —⊰⋅ Black tom w/a white throat and blue-violet eyes.
    —⊰⋅ Has mild cerebellar hypoplasia (Wobbly cat syndrome)