the wheel keeps turning ;; deersong

VERMILIONSUN

disgraced knight
Jun 27, 2022

d9mprxk-e24a2c71-7a3c-4917-a067-57eb1e3a9536.gif
❝ we're children playing at a game, screaming that the rules aren't fair. ❞
d9mprwz-73ad9236-00cf-4421-9931-535c6d5f7c54.gif

The whispers in camp were evident; he certainly didn't have a grey or silver coat. What they all meant by that, he had no idea- but something felt like he'd be leaving this place soon. With his infection beginning to fade, leaving the scabbing wound on his ribs to ache as it heals, Vermilion still can't find the energy to move. Even though Thistleback and himself had put their differences aside for the sake of Deersong, he still didn't trust the tom.

Finding out that Deersong had kids now only solidified his want to distance himself from her. Out of fear? No, he didn't understand why..

Though, the sound of pawsteps crunching through snow catches the tom's attention- head lifting up groggily. Deersong had a scrawny mouse in her jaws, and his mouth watered at the sight. Skinny or not, it was food.

"You don't have to continue feeding me, Deer.. You should give that to your kits." He speaks up with a clearing of his throat, all skin and bones himself- if not a bit more fed than he was in the sewers. With how lanky he was, it was hard to tell. "What's with that look? Don't tell me you're worried about me."

@~Deersong~