private the wizard and i | p; chilled

COYOTETOOTH

I got caught up in your affliction
Nov 11, 2023
73334073_ck81JlMZ6v1YPqv.png
Exhaustion was seeping into the young warrior’s bones. However, Coyotetooth had no want to settle and stop. He huffed and expelled the thought of fatigue, pushing himself further. The chocolate hued feline padded towards the center of camp again, this time in hopes of setting up a small border patrol. Something told him they needed to keep looking for the kits and he would not argue with that voice. Coyotetooth knew that the whole of ShadowClan would feel better upon their return, himself included. The thing he couldn’t wrap his mind around was how there were no clues as to who was behind this. Two kits go missing and all they knew was that the pair were gone. It seemed odd to him. Was someone a traitor in their ranks? It made the warrior suspicious, but he could not see that being the case.

He noticed a familiar pelt walking solemnly stirring him from his thoughts. Molten pools observed the other, brows furrowing. Coyotetooth saw the tuxedo heading towards the exit. Trotting towards the leader, he called out to Chilledstar. “‘ey. Ya shouldn’t head out on y’ur own, ya know?” The warrior spoke as he caught up with his superior. “Heading out on a border patrol? Mind if I tag along?” He hoped that his question wasn’t wrong and that the exhaustion wasn’t apparent in his voice.

The leader seemed rather distant as of late and it concerned the warrior. All he knew was that he did care about Chilledstar. So did the rest of ShadowClan. Well, most of them at least. It seemed that something was taking its toll on them. Coyotetooth would follow the shadowy feline wherever they decided to head.

SHADOWCLAN ✦ WARRIOR ✦ 16 MOONS ✦ CHOCOLATE CARAMEL TABBY​

@CHILLEDSTAR.

Reactions: CHILLEDSTAR.
DON'T YOU GIVE ME UP, PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP

they hardly remember a time where they were not tired. from apprenticeship, and working their tail off, to the great war and their warriorhood, proving themself and becoming a deputy, and then their unexpected ascension to the throne that was shadowclan. the leader was exhausted, most days, and tired the rest. their tail lashed back and forth, and back again, as they thought about their next move. maybe they should have taken the nap, but laying around doing nothing seemed worse than working themself to the bone. they headed for the entrance, stopping with a blink as coyotetooth joined at their side.

"i wasn't gonna..."

they shake their head, pushing the lie back down their throat.

"sure. you look tired. you sure you're up for this?"

their concern for their warrior doesn't make them stop. they keep going, and coyotetooth seems to, as well. at least they weren't the only one that exhaustion began to affect.