development this is not me, part of me

pinekit

i wish i could stand without stumbling
Aug 31, 2023

↟↟↟ . Sometimes his paws shook. Not because he wanted them too or because he was doing it on purpose. He didn't know why they did. Once they started shaking it was hard to make them stop and all he could think about was the shaking. It would cause his brow to furrow in distress. The harder he tried to command them to be still the more they shook. He would twitch and shift on his paws. When he lifted his forepaws off the ground they would tremble like the leaves on trees. The made his steps on his long, graceless legs even more clumsy.

He was afraid his clanmates thought he was weird. "Do you have fleas or something?" "Jitterbug!" "Are you okay?" "It's not that cold today." Their words were a mix of confusion, concern, and meanness. He had no explanation for them though. All Pinekit could offer was a small embarrassed smile. "Uh I'm okay."

He didn't want to be different. He would lay down and tuck all his paws under his small body. This position almost completely hid the weird shakes. Still it made him feel bad… Though for now he decided he would try to ignore it. Perhaps everybody else would too.

// super short development post. more in-depth stuff later. replies not necessary!

• name ▹ pinekit
    named pine- for his brown pelt & -kit for the usual suffix for cat's under 4 moons of age
    gender ▹ male + he/him
    age ▹ 3 months
    ↳ ages real time on the 1st of every month
    sexuality ▹ heterosexual

clan ▹ shadowclan
    rank ▹ kit

created on ▹ august 31st, 2023
    penned by ▹ sheep

• short description ▹ tall long-haired chocolate tom with a fluffy white chest and white forepaws; pale green eyes

physique ▹ tall, lanky & thin
    notable features ▹ deep brown fur, white fluffy chest, green eyes, tall build
    eye details ▹ pale green eyes with dark liner

scent ▹ smells of damp, rotting pine needles
    voice ▹ a softspoken, trembling tenor voice

demeanor ▹ well mannered, often stumbles on his lanky legs, despite his tall frame he attempts to not draw attention to himself
    injuries/scars ▹ none

• personality traits ▹ a mild and well mannered kitten

alignment ▹ neutral good
    mbti type ▹ INFJ-T, 'the advocate'
    hogwarts house ▹ hufflepuff

likes ▹ nature, quiet places, exploring
    dislikes ▹ training, large crowds, meetings

• generation ▹ gen 1
    status ▹ single / crushing on - no one

partner(s)/mate ▹ n/a
    parents ▹ minktail (npc) x rookpelt (npc)
    siblings ▹ none
    offspring ▹ none

mentor ▹ n/a
    apprentice(s) ▹ n/a

friends ▹ none; wip
    enemies▹ none; wip

• interaction notes ▹ he is generally timid / will not start fights / will flee / will show mercy / @tag account is needed or wanted / powerplay of peaceful and non-violent actions allowed / all character posts & opinions are IC and not OOC

adept at ▹ agreeable and easy to get along with, follows rules
    inept at ▹ poor hunter, unskilled in combat, dislikes speaking in crowds

stats ▹
    strength ◆◇◇◇◇​
    stamina ◆◇◇◇◇​
    speed ◆◇◇◇◇​
    charisma ◆◇◇◇◇​
    intellect ◆◇◇◇◇​

hunting ◆◇◇◇◇​
    swimming ◆◇◇◇◇​
    climbing ◆◇◇◇◇​
    fighting ◆◇◇◇◇​

• born to minktail (npc) and rookpelt (npc) in shadowclan in late summer of 2023.

Last edited: