private THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED // Soot

There had to be a mistake with this decision. Sootstar must have taken the vision wrongly her pregnancy messing with her head. Surely there had to be the case. Vulturemask had have no other choice but seek the leader out himself to get some answers because he deserved yo get a better explanation to the one she had publicly given everyone. Why him. Because she knew he wouldn't run away?, because he had told her he would do anything she asked in return of his siblings to get to stay in this clan?. Vulturemask was no fool any longer. After he finally had seen the truth about his own mother the view around him had changed. He was no longer a child who was lost and seeking guidance from a ghost. Every single day he was changing, adapting and becoming something else from the person he once had been. Only time could tell what sort of person he was gonna end up like but something was certain. His eyes were open.

" Sootstar, you and i need to speak." He remained calm in his demand, serious orbs staring into the leaders den he never had dared to cross before. He knew he had to get invited inside and right now he had no clue which sort of mood their leader was gonna be in. Trade carefully, think wisely. Vulturemask realized in that moment he had never spoken privately with Sootstar before. " And i think you know why." Alot had happened yesterday, more traitors going into exiles, more cats to disappoint their leader. With a rested head though he believed he was ready for this talk as much he could be anyway after getting all of this thrown at him out of the blue.

@SOOTSTAR

dfkjvp3-d66fda25-9d8d-4dbd-9a5f-d235254b8f50.gif
Sootstar was just about to exit her chambers when she bumps into Vulturemask, demanding an audience with her. This was to be expected- even if it hadn’t been right this second… The blue furred she-cat smiles, ”Well then come in. There is a spare nest, make yourself comfortable in it.” With that she retreats back into the shadows of her cave.

Vulturemask is given time to settle down and meanwhile Sootstar makes herself comfortable in her own nest. She is sitting with blue paws burrowing underneath a section of rabbit fluff, ”You want to speak about your promotion, I’ll indulge but you have to do the answer finding. Ask and I’ll answer.” After all, she could not possibly guess what her new medicine cat all wanted to know. Why him was probably one of the questions floating, but she’ll leave that for him to ask.

57376414_z9vtUtAYThkuXA6.png

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions )

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_6.png
╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· SOOTSTAR, female — she / her
╰ ‣ 34 moons . pisces. ages on the first
╰ ‣ windclan leader . marsh-born . believes in starclan
╰ ‣ former soldier of the marsh group

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_3.png
╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, smells like heather and wet dirt , status — 100%
╰ ‣ blue smoke . scarred chest, difficult to see through fur . green eyes

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_4.png
╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ESTJ-A ❝ EXECTUTIVE ❞ , Slytherin, Lawful Evil
╰ ‣ Cunning, brash, fierce, confident, self-reliant, envious & selfish
╰ ‣ finds great difficulty in relating to others . can be cruel, usually shows mercy to those she can find sympathy with
╰ ‣ sole key to her heart is loyalty, if you have her trust, she often shows a completely different side of herself. Aggression tends to manifest from her extreme paranoia
╰ ‣ Appreciates titles such as "miss, m'am" etc

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_5.png
╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· SOOT CLAW x PEBBLE BREEZE, sister to Pebblenose
╰ ‣ heterosexual. mate to Weaselclaw
╰ ‣ mother to Windpaw & Sootpaw
╰ ‣ mentor to Smokepaw & Coyotepaw
╰ ‣ average fighter . skilled hunter .
╰ ‣ will start fights . unlikely to flee .
╰ ‣ attack in underline . penned by user @ava.

He would take a step back when their leader suddenly came out from the darkness of her den. He would stare down at her, observing her features closely. She offered a smile to him which made the black-pelted tom blink his eyes. It looked like she was on a good mood today despite everything that had happened. Vulturemask would take it, giving a nod of his head to her before following inside until he found that spared nest. Making his way over the newly promoted medicine cat would seat himself down in the nest, tail moved to wrap over his paws. As expected from their leader, she indeed knew what this was about. " In that case i'm gonna be blunt." [he would begin but to be honest he was not even sure where to begin.

" Out of all cats you could have picked in this clan, why me?." He paused, letting this question sink in before he continued. " I have never been one who has questioned your decision Sootstar. The reason i'm following you is because i truly believe in your leadership. What you are doing is for the better of the clan and you are willing to make the hard decisions for all of us. You're not soft, and knows sometimes you must be cruel to survive in this world. " He would glance down, at his paws in fact, watching as he shifted them underneath his tail. " That's why i have to ask if you really have made the right choice this time. What makes you think i'm the right one for this job?. " he would pick up a paw so he could stare at it, and in his eyes all he saw blood on his paw, and it was not honorable blood from saving a cats life. " I don't even look like a medicine cat." All he know was how to fight. He had worked hard to become one of her warriors, to defend this clan and now all of the suddenly he was suppose to be this clans healer. He was not even picked from starclan. How would they feel he wonderd...

Would Sootstar be upset for what he just had said?. Vulturemask cast a glance up to observe their leaders face.