private three months // hard conversations

ALL THE KINGS HORSES AND ALL THE KINGS MEN
COULDN'T UNDO ALL THE DAMAGE I DID

siltcloud 21 moons female she/her shadowclan exile

ttttttttttttttt.gif
" Sycamorekit... Marblekit - have I ever told you how much you look like her? Like your other Mommy?, " the words that leave her lips are raspy, frail figure shivering against the cold as she looks at the figures beside her. Two tiny bundles - out of four, only two had lived. She can see it - see her in every part of them, from pale colored fur to strong builds that peek through even despite their hunger. There is so much of lilacfur in them that it hurts - but she loves them, loves that about them just as much as she hates it. They should be there - should be home, in shadowclan. They should have been together. " Your mom is... a good cat. She's so brave and strong - and she'd love you very much if she were here, "

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

I F - I - C A N ' T - B E - Y O U R - H E R O , I ' L L - B E - Y O U R - V I L L A I N

@Sycamorekit! @marblekit

[ ༻ 𐃉 ༺ ] Despite the hunger that continued to claw at their stomachs, or the hoarseness of their mother's voice even the shivering form of their mother. Sycamorekit's eyes brightened when she mentioned how much they look like their other mom and he was quick to shake his head but scrambled to shift closer to his mother, to listen to the words she had to say.

"When...wheen will we meet her?" he would ask, a naive question indeed, but Sycamorekit wanted to see them to see their other mommy, did Marblekit and him look truly like their mother? Ears perked while a small sparkle danced in his dulled green eyes, his skin sticking to the bones in his body and the cold air nipping at his ears and nose making him shiver and huddle closer to the tiny form of their mother and sister while listening to the raspiness of her voice.

• "speak""Thoughts"
  • Sycamorekit 𐃉 He,She, They, rouge kitten , 1 moons.
    LH Rosetted Cinnamon Tabby with low white and green eyes, has an extra set of toes
    Lilacfur x Siltcloud
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted (ask first) / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by Ryn@/Rynnaro on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Siltcloud’s voice is weak, a rasp that scratches Marblekit’s ears like a too-rough tongue. Her heart hurts to see her mama so thin and slow. She huddles closer to Sycamorekit, their pelts brushing, her teeth beginning to chatter in the cold. “How do we look like her?” They look doubtfully at Sycamorekit, who is almost the spitting image of Siltcloud, reddish with white splashes. She considers his fur, thick where their mother’s is thin and striped, and wonders. She herself is paler than either of them—could their other mother share the fawn-color she wears on her fur?

She has not much considered the other parent—some vague part of her knows about Siltcloud’s former mate, that there’s another cat out there who shares her blood, but it seems inconsequential to her young mind. There’s only one real thing of consequence to Marblekit, and as she considers the possibility, her dull, sun-dried moss eyes brighten. “Can she bring us food?” After a moment, she adds, blinking weakly but lovingly toward her mother, “You’re a good cat, too, Mama.

• ooc:
  • Marblekit, she/they w/ feminine and non-gendered terms.
    — “speech”, thoughts, attack
    — 1 moon old, ages realistically on the 1st.
    — mentored by n/a ; mentoring n/a ; previously mentored n/a
    — rogue kit. siltcloud x lilacfur, gen 3.
    — currently mated to n/a.
    — penned by Marquette.

sh fawn tabby with dull green eyes. bossy, brazen, outgoing, conniving, mischievous, skeptical, spiteful.

ALL THE KINGS HORSES AND ALL THE KINGS MEN
COULDN'T UNDO ALL THE DAMAGE I DID

siltcloud 21 moons female she/her shadowclan exile

ttttttttttttttt.gif
Sycamore asks when they'll meet her, and SIltcloud cannot hide the flash of pain that burns across her face and heart. " Soon, " she lies, and it feels like poison spilling past her lips. " She's just... busy. Shadowclan is very far, and she can't come here right now, " she doesn't know anymore if she lies to spare their feelings or her own - all of it hurts a little too much, feels a little to real, and she hates it. " You see how we have stripes Marblekit? Well Lilacfur has spots just like Sycamorekit's - and she has soft fluffy fur too, " she says - and really, her son looks so much like a blend of them both that it hurts. " And you - you're paler than me because she's soft and silver and shiny - like moonlight, or the stars, " she says warmly. " Someday... in shadowclan, there's many more mouths to feed... but the warrior code says kits eat first, so you'll always have full bellies when shs around, " food - it's all thats on any of their minds, isn't it? If only she'd known, if only she'd-

She almost misses the last of her daughters words lost in thought as she is, but she catches it in the end. Bittersweet smile upon her lips and a choked up laugh - a good cat. Silt has never been good - no, she's always been a monster, a serpent in the nest waiting to swallow the hatchlings whole. She has never been a good cat - and never will be. " Mhm... but you're mommy is great - you'll never meet another cat as hard working as her, " she says, lips twitching. Poppypaw might've burned bright and fast, a fire to wild to be contained; and Loampelt might've been a shadow, ice cold and sharp-tongued to boot - but Lilacfur, stars how she had shined. Siltcloud could never compare, as broken and crooked a thing she's always been.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

I F - I - C A N ' T - B E - Y O U R - H E R O , I ' L L - B E - Y O U R - V I L L A I N