three steps from the edge // littlekit

T

Thistlebloom.

❃​ HONESTLY I JUST NEED TO BE A LITTLE CRAZY ❃​

thistlekit & 03 moons & trans. fem nonbinary & they/she & skyclan kit

Of the three siblings, Thistlekit has always liked to proclaim themselves the best. Their reasoning is simple - they're pretty, smart, and loud! Fennelkit is strange and quiet, and while they'll never say as much to his face, they don't think he's very bright. And Littlekit is smart, but quiet - something that is a sin in their eyes. But still, just because they're the best, doesn't mean they can't still play with their siblings. The other kits in the nursery are much lamer than them anyways - and so it's on bouncing paws that Thistlekit does just that, a beaming bright grin upon their face. In all honesty, there's something a bit scary about the look, manic energy creeping through, but that's not their problem to fix. "Littlekit! Hey Littlekit! Play with me! I'm bored you know, all the kits here are tiny and weak and boring," they trill, words droning on and on as though it might reiterate their point.

• Actions && "Speech," && ' Thoughts/Quotes '

ooc: @LITTLEKIT
    tw/cw: —
  • a pinkish grey kitten with splashes of white across their frame. their fur is just as curly as their mothers, and they have a deer-like nub for a tail. they wear a purple color.

physically easy && mentally easy
    non-violent powerplay allowed && healing powerplay allowed && minor injury powerplay not allowed
    please attack using [b][color=#fff]action here[/color][/b] and tag account

it's not my fault i have my father's eyes .
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
He blinked, quiet as can be, watching his sibling with uninterested optics, helm tilted. Huh? His back leg reached, scratching at a particularly annoying stop, mulling it over with an unimpressed huff. He couldn’t help but wonder if Thistlekit was talking about him. His mood soured, thinking the other didn’t have to rub it in his face that he was the smallest of them all.

Littlekit shook his helm, clambering to small paws, helm cocked. “What are we playing?” He inquired, nose crinkled.
thought speech