THREE STOOGES ;; pumpkin & orange

" I can’t remember what it was like to sleep more than an hour " a growl ripples from his jaws as he stomps from the nursery, having taken a shift of keeping the kits warm while they napped. One of the kits though, refused to sleep and constantly tugged at his fur. Tempting and pressing on dangerous strands of patience.

" Palekit refuses to sleep. It’s by the power of Starclan I don’t smother the little shit " he coughs to jokingly excuse his words. " I mean, precious little darling angel" he re-words with a comical press of his paw to his forehead as he settles next to Orangeblossom. The no-nonsense molly was quite the energy Thistleback preferred at times. " I don’t suppose you want them? absolutely free " he adds with a glance to the brown eyed warrior.

another approaches as he rubs his temple, his scowling muzzle pulls toward her. " hello dear " he greets kindly despite his jagged appearance and words. He hadn't spoken to either of them regularly, but Thistleback's schedule and seemingly unapproachable nature probably didn't help. He had his beloved Deersong's contrasting sweet and bright personality to thank for his reputation of not being some sort of bogey man around Skyclan.

• — hope this is okay my friends! :D @orangeblossom @Pumpkinpatch

• MqZ0nzd.png
    ✧ T H I S T L E B A C K
    thirty-three moons
    — Lead warrior of Skyclan
    taken by
    Deersong 9.29.22
    — mentoring quillpaw
    — very muscular piebald black and white tom with spiky fur and cold silver-grey eyes.
    voice & accent
    biography・゚✧
  • bVBPWus.png

"Ha. Ask me again when they're apprentices." Orangeblossom slides her half-eaten mouse towards Thistleback as he crouches down beside her, a clear invitation for the fatigued father to settle down and have a bite to eat. Dealing with kits in leafbare on top of lead warrior duties? Absolutely not. Stars help her if she ever fell pregnant during leaf-fall. The she-cat swipes a paw over her whiskers, cleaning residue from her meal, and makes a thoughtful noise.

"Is she having nightmares or just refusing to settle down?" Alice might have answers ... or maybe Pumpkinpatch does. Orangeblossom twitches her ears in greeting as the calico joins them, but doesn't open dialogue towards the oft-chipper she-cat, interested in Thistleback's answer.​

•  

• orangeblossom, deputy of skyclan
    — no apprentice.
    ✦ 25 moons, she/her
    ✦ fluffy white and ginger cat with brown eyes. torn left ear, scar on right foreleg.
    ✦ bi, single. @ on discord for plots.
    "speech"thoughts