THUNDERBOLT HEARTBEAT / MARCH BLIND DATING

༺♡༻ Valentine's Day may have passed us by, but every day is a good day to find someone to spend the rest of them with (or not). This month (starting tomorrow, technically) you can volunteer your character for a bit of matchmaking!

I want to clarify that this won't technically be a blind date— Wolfsong will be playing the role of matchmaker and arranging dates (either platonic or romantic) for your characters. WindClan could use more internal positivity and romance, so this is just a fun way to try and encourage that! I will be doing my best to ensure age ranges and preferences are adhered to, which will be easier depending on how many people join.

If you're interested, fill out the form below. If you have any concerns at all, please don't hesitate to contact WindClan's hp team. I want this to be as mysterious as possible, but if that's an issue, definitely reach out.
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Platonic/romantic preference:[/b]
[b]Other preferences [/b](i.e. maximum 3 moon age difference, no former kittypets, no droolers, etc)[b]:[/b]

Crying laughing this is so funny
Name: Mintshade
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Questioning/Any
Platonic/romantic preference: Either
Other preferences: No former kittypets, NOT MOLEWHISKER or Jaggedoak (that's he sister's ex and also ew)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WOLFSONG and Blobl
Name: Sedgerunner
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Platonic/romantic preference: Either!
Other preferences None! As long as it's an adult lol :

Reactions: WOLFSONG

Name: Snailpaw
Pronouns: Any but prefers he/him + they/them
Sexuality: Pansexual (&& AFAB for reference)
Platonic/romantic preference: Either is cool!
Other preferences: If romantic, please make it around their age! Ik it's a lil fucky cause they should've been a warrior two moons ago Dx

Name: Molewhisker
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: painfully bisexual
Platonic/romantic preference: either
Other preferences he has no standards ok hes here for a good time not a long time

Name: Snakepaw
Pronouns: He/him
Sexuality: TBD
Platonic/romantic preference: Platonic
Other preferences: He would be very judgmental of any former outsiders but idm him being paired with one for the sake of drama qskdfvkfd

Name: Periwinklepaw
Pronouns: he/they
Sexuality: gay af
Platonic/romantic preference: either! im also fine with 'romancitc' dates with female aligning cats as hes not technically out of the closet; but its highly likely he'll think its a platonic date on his end
Other preferences : anyone except firefang lmao; im fine with an age range of 2 moons younger or 4 moons older (anyone past that he sees as 'adutls' or 'children' compared to himself) edit to add that the range is for romantic plots, he's fine with any age for platonic interacts!

Last edited:
Name: Sootstar
Pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: N/A
Platonic/romantic preference: Platonic
Other preferences No former kittypets, no kits/apprentice friendships, preference for similar moral alignment to raise success chance of pairing but not required

Name:
Harrierkit
Pronouns: He/him
Sexuality: I think straight but I dunno so feel free to match with anyone
Platonic/romantic preference: Either or! Obviously he's like 2 so he cant be full on romantic but kiddy date thats not taken seriously would be cute lmao
Other preferences No more than 1 moon age gap if romantic pairing, any age for platonic works:

I forgot to throw gravel in here when i did scorch oops

Name: Gravelpaw
Pronouns: they/he
Sexuality: bisexual
Platonic/romantic preference: either, as long as romantic options are within like 1 month younger / 3 months older
Other preferences: they’ll throw a fit if wolf makes them hang out with a kit

Name: JaggedOak
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Gay as fuck
Platonic/romantic preference: Either!
Other preferences No Kittypets!! And if more on the romantic side, would prefer someone not overtly aggressive (ex: Tigerfrost, HoundThistle). Platonic doesn't have any restrictions!

Name: Vulturemask
Pronouns: he/they
Sexuality: greypan
Platonic/romantic preference: either is fine with me!
Other preferences : not really! he is not a fan of ex-kittypets though!

Name: Dazzlepaw
Pronouns: he/him
Sexuality: ????
Platonic/romantic preference: either is fine but it might be onesided!
Other preferences : just putting dazzle here as an 'extra' in case he is needed to make sure everyone has a pair! otherwise i'm fine with him being passed on this! (:

Name: icebreath
Pronouns: she/they
Platonic/romantic preference: either (but romance prob won't cross her mind unless she's with firefang :3c)
Other preferences: none rly but she isn't a fan of kittypets so like. she'd prob be kinda detached if paired w a former one lol

Name: strawmoon
Pronouns: they/them
Platonic/romantic preference: either or, but romance is Very Hard for them bc theyre slow...
Other preferences : none! they'll be friendly with anyone as long as they werent mean to them.

name: lemontongue
pronouns: he / him
sexuality: tbd
platonic/romantic preference: either - he'll probably be wary of both either way
other preferences: not really!

name: sparrowkit
pronouns: she / her
sexuality: tbd
platonic/romantic preference: either - within reason, of course, because she's only a baby
other preferences: nope!