THUNDERCLAN DEPUTY INTEREST CHECK

THUNDERCLAN

»» STRONG AND COURAGEOUS ««
Jul 9, 2022
Heya Thunderfam!

We have decided to go ahead and kick off Thunderclans first deputy interest check! Please keep in mind that the actual appointment of a deputy is probably a while out yet, and we am not even certain when it will happen. We just wanted to get it started now though so we could get an idea of who is interested and start watching to see who would be a good fit.

That all said, let's talk about what we are looking for. We are going to go in order from what is most important to least important.

QUALIFICATIONS
  • NOT ALREADY LEADING - This is just a basic rules thing, you cannot have a character as deputy or leader in one clan if you already hold such a role in another. This means that if you're applying for deputy in multiple clans, be prepared to retract the others if you get accepted for one.
  • OOC ACTIVITY - Being a deputy is more than just an IC role, like the leader you will be expected to help plan events and manage things. As such, we will be looking at how well you engage with the community, especially newer members.
  • IC ACTIVITY - As ever, IC still matters, as people need to be able to see their deputy around and interact with them. However, this doesn't mean the most active character automatically gets picked. As long as you have decent activity you will have met this qualification, so don't feel the need to push yourself to make more posts to try and get the spot.
  • CHARACTER FIT - This is just how well your character would fit into the role, if they would be able to get along with Ember well enough for her to choose them (which isn't hard) and if they would make an interesting deputy once chosen. It will only come down to this if things get really close between some candidates that already meet all of the above.

We know that was a lot, but we just wanted to make clear the metrics by which we'll be making the decision. Please don't feel intimidated out of applying, put your name down even if you think you won't get the position. The more options we have the better, and there's always a chance for your character to get picked.

To apply, just fill out the form below.

Code:
[b]Main Account:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Why Do You Think Your Character Would Be An Interesting Deputy:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Reactions: salamander
crashes in

Main Account: @Blitz Krieg
Character Name: Howling Wind
Why Do You Think Your Character Would Be An Interesting Deputy: Howling is one of the oldest played characters right now, and I do think it would be interesting to have an experienced and wise senior warrior-aged lady in a deputy role (gives me Whitestorm vibes, sigh what could've been). She is an extremely respectful cat who is loyal to law and order as well as good cats, and Ember sparing her life in the war showed her she was a cat worth being loyal to. I think they could balance each other out well!
Other: Thunderfam for lyfe <3

Main Account: @Floppie
Character Name: Blinding Star
Why Do You Think Your Character Would Be An Interesting Deputy: Blinding Star is a character I've made and developed an unexpected attachment to 😭 I think earning a role like this could be a really interesting add on to the arc I have planned for him. He's always been full of pride, but after being blinded in the battle his confidence has been more or less shattered. He's going to build it up again over time and having an hp could really give him that push he needs while adding on an extra amount of pressure for him!! He also has some conflicting thoughts on ember that could be fun IMO <3 he would be very opposed at first but warm up to her once he acknowledges how good of a person she is, and in the end I think they could balance out each other well :D
Other: I'm sure you know but I already have an hp so like... !!! put me at the bottom of your list 😭😭 but I couldn't resist throwing him in...

Main Account: @wolf_
Character Name: Augustus
Why Do You Think Your Character Would Be An Interesting Deputy: He is a shy fella, but he means well and is very subserviant. He can follow rule and orders to a T, and I just wanna be able to develop him more! Cause he would be very different from Ember in a way that he could be more so the backbone for her? Someone more stoic and logical compared to how Ember is
Other: yo mama

Main Account: Noor
Character Name: Wildflower
Why Do You Think Your Character Would Be An Interesting Deputy: there are various things that would make Wildflower a interesting candidate ^^’ starting with her age, she has a lot of growing up to do, and while that can add an interesting factor to the role, it would also come with clashes that I think would be really interesting to play out as she grows into not only the position, but herself as well. Having this much responsibility would be character development in itself, but seeing how she adapts to the change and grows because of it would be really fun and even a bit of a challenge for me oocly! She’s a character that I’m still figuring out, but that’s also what makes her so fun, and she’s definitely one I’ve grown a surprising attachment to :,) so I think with throwing her into a role like this would definitely be an adventure! I also feel that her and Embers personalities mesh pretty well and they would be a kickass duo <3
Other: Thunderfam stan ™️