Time for a break {Chilled}

Glowingsoul

Shield Maiden
Oct 9, 2022

"ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SHIELD WALL"
Glowingsouls' maw would open in a huge yawn, her lithe both stretching as the few streams of daylight filter into the camp through the tightly knit pine trees. She blinks sleep from her intense copper eyes, the molly settles upon the figure of their deputy and tilts her head in a thoughtful manner.

Had that cat ever taken a break? She couldn't recall and so she decided to change that. Trotting over to the black-furred authority figure, Glowingsoul would dip her head respectfully before speaking, "Chilledgaze, why don't we go on a walk? We can do a bit of hunting or check a nearby border if you'd like, but you look like you need a break and I will not take no for an answer."

//
@CHILLEDGAZE.
✦ ★ ✦

the deputy honestly wished they could take time to just relax but, they... were restless. they didn't want to screw up which left them anxious, and anxiety kept them up. instead of sitting with the feeling, they did everything they could to ignore it and the only way they could do that was keeping busy. constant patrols, getting up early and staying up late, training their apprentices, practicing training themself. it didn't matter. anything was better than to be left alone with their thoughts.

the felidae found themself sitting down, paws wiggling as they dug their claws into the ground with a gentle yawn. their tail flicksd as they watched the small bits of buzz throughout the camp. it wasn't until the lovely glowingsoul reaches their side, that they are on high alert for some reason. the sound of their names snapped them out of such a trance, and they only listened to glowingsoul with a raised brow.

"i wasn't going to say no but i will have you know that i get plenty of rest."

yeah, sure you do. way to lie to your clanmates... tch.

they thought bitterly with quiet snort. they returned to stand on all four paws, with a gentle stretch and twitch of their ears.

"lead the way."
[ NOBODY ELSE MATTERS, GIRL ]