private TO THE WOMAN HE LOVES / little wolf

codeimg1.png

I SEE A SONG OF PAST ROMANCE — His nose pressed against the Moonstone and his eyes flutter shut not sure what he would expect but ready to welcome it with open paws...

His eyes reopen to a lush forest that shone with starlight, he realizes that he's standing now but his eyes wander and begin to wonder who he'd find if Starclan decided to approach him just after his ceremony knowing that his mentor sought information on how to help Stormfeather potentially recover from the injuries she had obtained from the journey especially since she wasn't improving in the least yet her condition does not worsen which is a relief. Hailstorm takes a step forward only to catch movement from the corner of his eye and immediately turns to see who it is. His pupils widen at the sight and that familiar sting finds itself in his eyes, a saddened yet warm smile presenting itself on his maw as he stares at her as a few tears threaten to slip down his face. Hailstorm unable to find the words to speak, her prescence itself silences him, and he puts a shaky paw forward.

Finally, he wills himself to speak unable to move his gaze from her starlit pelt "You're just as beautiful as the day I lost you." His voice quivering with heavy emotion and he means it... Though before everything that had happened to her and before the eagle had tried taking her with its talons. How he blamed himself for not being swift enough to save her but he's certain that a few of his clanmates feel the same, his ears lay flat against his skull.

Tears dropping onto the forest ground covered in stardust.

"I've missed you..."

• MEDICINE CAT IN TRAINING;
    ✦✦✦✦✦ FLESH WOUNDS
    ✦✦✦✧✧ INFECTIONS
    ✦✦✧✧✧ ACHES & PAINS
    ✦✦✧✧✧ ILLNESS
    ✦✦✦✧✧ BREATHING ISSUES
    ✦✧✧✧✧ TRAVELING HERBS
    ✧✧✧✧✧ BROKEN BONES
    ✧✧✧✧✧ KITTING
    ✧✧✧✧✧ POISONS
  • dge7u2t-148923d9-4a3f-4c3f-b8e7-4e97c3a4cb2b.png
    longhaired blue sepia tom w/low white and brown eyes
    50 moons old; ages the 27th every month
    bisexual demiromantic; mates with little wolf
    currently being mentored by berryheart
    easy to befriend/interact with ; hard to anger/upset
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    semi-difficult in combat; relies on strength, his large size, and wits
    peaceful powerplay allowed

• Sad
Reactions: tasmagoric

Looking down on her loved ones, watching their lives go on without her, was sometimes difficult. She is glad, though, that they are able to continue on, even with her no longer in their lives, that they are able to move on from their grief and live. Burnstorm had taken a mate while she had been gone, and Howlfire had borne kits. Her grandchildren that would never get to meet her unless one day they also got the opportunity to converse with the stars. Blazestar was doing a phenomenal job watching over them though, just like he had Fireflypaw. Her youngest sons had gotten their warrior names, and Moonwhisper was the only one of her children that she worried for... And Hailstorm, she was so unbelievably proud of him. What nobler of a path was there to walk than the one of a medicine cat? She had always looked up to her brother for doing what he did, for taking the burden of the sick and the injured upon his shoulders, for the grief he must feel when he looses someone, and now here was the cat she had loved so much in life, who she had been ready to devote herself entirely to, walking the same path.

She is thankful for this opportunity to see him again, it is not something that many get the chance to do, to see their loved ones after death and yet she has been blessed with the chance to speak to her mother, to say goodbye, and now she would have the chance to speak to him too. There would be more chances to talk to him and to Berryheart and Fireflypaw, she knows, because of the role their paws filled and she is so incredibly grateful.

She waits, with stars glimmering at her paws and in her eyes, for Hailstorm to turn, to notice her, and when finally he does, the look on his face is enough to bring tears to the corners of her eyes. She wishes so desperately that she had not needed to leave him when she had, but how could she have not intervened on that awful day? If she had done nothing, pretended to be deaf to Cherrypaw's cries, then the young she cat would be standing here today instead of her and she is uncertain if ever she could have lived with herself.

"I've missed you too, Charredstorm" she says, her voice playful and breaking at the same time as she quickly closes the gap between them, pressing her nose to his cheek and then reaching up with a paw to wipe away his tears, a soft but sad smile playing on her lips. "The path you have chosen to walk will not be an easy one" she admits, her voice quiet, as if she is afraid she could speak loud enough to wake him and the dream would end. "But.. and I know how selfish this sounds.. I am so happy I get to walk in your dreams, that I get to see you again even in these brief moments. I'm sorry we could not be together in life, but here, in StarClan, I would wait for you until the stars started fading from the sky if I must" the vow falls so easily from her lips. She means it with every starry fiber of her being. They would never get to be mates in ThunderClan but here, once he was done with all he was meant to do in life, she would be waiting for him here.

codeimg1.png

I SEE A SONG OF PAST ROMANCE"I've missed you too, Charredstorm." Her soft words made his gaze soften knowing that this is real that she's real and standing in front of him, a sad yet soft chuckle leaving him as she presses her nose to his cheek and then uses a starkissed paw to wipe the tears away from his eyes of which he leans into her touch having missed her so much. The feeling of her fur against his own and he wishes that this wasn't a dream, he wishes that he could stay with her or if she could come home with him just as they had sworn in the darkness of the caves that had trapped them together. His heart aches knowing this is simply a dream and she's visiting him so he may as well make the most of it until his future visit, dreams, and so much more. Its selfish but there is no one else he would want to step into his dreams just as she had, the sight of her ethereal and happier than what she had been in her last dying breaths. She mentions how his path isn't an easy one and he silently agrees as he presses his forehead against her own mumbling quietly "I know," And he closes his eyes for a second not wanting to close them too long and end up not seeing her yet he nuzzles into her neck gently "But I'd rather walk this path than that of a warrior... I don't want to lose anyone else." He hadn't wanted to lose her but what was done is done.

She utters a vow that she'd wait for him and the life once drained from his eyes from grief and sadness finds itself present in his dark, warm gaze once more. "I will look to the skies and think of you, when I bring flowers for Morningpaw. I shall do the same for you." A smile as he litters these words making his own vow to her to show that he's devoted to her and Starclan, he would not stray from either of them "When I breathe my final breath, I'll run through Starclan with you. I'm yours forever, Big Bear. There's no one else I'd rather spend eternity with... Living or amongst the stars." A promise. Hailstorm nuzzles her once more not knowing how long this dream would last but he steps back briefly to meet his eyes with her own to simply see the way they honestly and crinkled gently at the sides, it was like falling in love all over again... If only he had realized it sooner but he would not discard their friendship for the world. Whilst others had to wait until death drew near to be reunited with their loved ones, Hailstorm had the stars to speak with and the Moonstone... Even if there's a code to follow, he's fortunate. Blessed. To be in her presence.

He stays by her side almost afraid that he will wake from his dream and she'll fade away, foreheads pressed together, and he sighs quietly to speak once more "I'm not the only one who misses you... Your kits, littermates, and friends do... Skyclaw and Duskbird, they'll be fine warriors..." But they miss you dearly. She had been their mother and only known parent, he wishes that he could offer either of her kits comfort or solace that their mother was well even if her place isn't amongst them. He worries for Moonwhisper... It feels as if she had only become more frigid.

• MEDICINE CAT IN TRAINING;
    ✦✦✦✦✦ FLESH WOUNDS
    ✦✦✦✧✧ INFECTIONS
    ✦✦✧✧✧ ACHES & PAINS
    ✦✦✧✧✧ ILLNESS
    ✦✦✦✧✧ BREATHING ISSUES
    ✦✧✧✧✧ TRAVELING HERBS
    ✧✧✧✧✧ BROKEN BONES
    ✧✧✧✧✧ KITTING
    ✧✧✧✧✧ POISONS
  • dge7u2t-148923d9-4a3f-4c3f-b8e7-4e97c3a4cb2b.png
    longhaired blue sepia tom w/low white and brown eyes