tori's character tracker + heartchart requests

Jul 9, 2022
yoB4a9X.png
  • LAST UPDATED AGES ON JULY 3RD, 2024

hello! my name is anemo 'tori' victorious, your friendly local tired fool that likes magical girls and anime styled video games a bit too much! ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ anyways, this is a tracker for all my characters, what clan they're in, and their activity level / posting schedule. i dunno if the posting schedule will work *glances at Bad Memory, but it's worth a shot! i'll aim to get at least one post out with a character on their respective day, but if i can get more or do another character as well, then hooray for me! (Let's Try This Again, Okay?) (It Didn't Work) currently all my characters will be casual bc my muse is fickle. i'm a humanoid kind of writer, unfortunately.

the format for the slides will be as follows - each one will be a clan + deceased, loner lands, and a future character tab. they will have a section for rped characters and a section for recurring npcs. the character format will be - 'name (w tags link) | pronouns | age | aging rate | rank | activity | schedule', while npcs will be similar but the role and character they're connected to will be in place of activity and schedule.

you ARE allowed to post in this thread, BUT it's only for requesting opinions for the heartcharts, which will be on their tags (bc i dont want ppl to post on the tags 〜(><)〜

with that said, click on the slides!
  • MY CHARACTERS
    N/A

RECURRING NPCS
    N/A
  • MY CHARACTERS
    Dazzlekit | She/Her | 4 moons | Ages every somethingth | Kit | Active, Casual

RECURRING NPCS
    N/A
  • MY CHARACTERS
    Agatekit | She/Her | 5 moons | Ages every 1st | Kit | Active, Casua5

RECURRING NPCS
    Shadenight | He/Him | 24 moons | Ages every 1st | Father | Warrior | Agatekit
    Mudfern | She/Her | 23 moons | Ages every 1st | Mother | Queen | Agatekit
  • MY CHARACTERS
    N/A

RECURRING NPCS
    N/A
  • MY CHARACTERS
    Hollywhisper | He/Him | 29 moons | Ages every 1st | Queen | Inactive, Casual
    Oriolekit | She/Her | 3 moon | Ages every 1st | Kit | Inactive, Casual

RECURRING NPCS
    Davidfoot | He/Him | 31 moons | Ages whenever | General SkyClan NPC | Daylight Warrior | No One In Particular
  • MY CHARACTERS
    N/A

RECURRING NPCS
    N/A
  • MY CHARACTERS
    N/A

RECCURING NPCS
    N/A
  • David (real) - Aw, seriously?
    Ally - Kittypet

Last edited: