troublesome times and boy issues & orangeblossom

Jan 5, 2023

.°☀ But every time I see you cry

A young cat paced about in front of the apprentices' den. A tawny striped tail lashed back and forth behind them as they seemed to be muttering to themselves. Bananapaw was usually one to talk to herself when she was very upset about something or in a conflicted situation. She had done it since she was a kit, talking to herself and trying to resolve issues with herself. Lately it had been issues with Quillstrike, Chrysalispaw, Twitchbolt and of course her up coming warrior assessement. To say she was stressed was the least of her worries.

"Selfish! The absolute nerve!" Bananapaw snapped hotly at the air and her ears flattened against her head with a huff, "And where was he when I needed him? With Twitchbolt of course, where else would he be? I'm just a inconvience of course," She pulled back her lips into a snarl and glared at a nearby rock that was innocently sitting on the floor. A white paw moved to grasp the rock with her toes, and then her claws unsheathed and she chucked it at the dirt floor. Stupid rock she bitterly thought.

Bananapaw sighed through her nose and flopped down onto the ground in front of the apprentices' den. Her small, white paw going over her muzzle with a outward groan as this whole thing was just- too much. She could feel a headache starting to settle in and it made her eyes water slightly. That and she could cry at a feather dropping if it really came down to it.

She just wished it could be easier.

"SPEECH"

With these wings of mine I'll stay awhile .°☀

• //
  • BANANAPAW named by her mother Alice
    — she/her, 11 moons. chatty.
    — skyclan daylight apprentice, mentored by Sharpeye.
    — overly friend, likes most

primary character, high activity. penned by wolf_.​
  • banana.png