RANK
RiverClan
CLAN
AFAB
PRONOUNS
Pan
ORIENT.
  • APPEARENCE
    fluffy red tabby she-cat with heterochromia flashpaw is a fluffy mess - a result of running wild on a daily basis while often not being bothered to fix up her appearance. from either side she looks like a completely different cat; her left side mostly red in color with only a little bit of white, while her right side is mainly white with a few splotches of red. her eyes also contribute to this, as she possesses heterochromia, giving her a blue left eye and a yellow right eye. beneath all the fluff, flashpaw has a sleek, small stature: a size that is rather contradictory to her big personality.
    ⤷ genetically red tabby with high white. ref.

MENTALITY
    energetic / carefree / passionate / egotistical / loyal / kind / reckless / competitive / cheerful. on the surface flashpaw may appear to others as loud and annoying, but deep down they mean well. a ball of energy with a short attention span and reckless ideas is a recipe for disaster, as the young apprentice will never cease to jump into every situation she possibly can to prove her worth. having an intense competitive nature, it's a common occurrence for her to challenge her peers and put them up to all sorts of mayhem, so long as they enable her.

despite their wild and energetic temperament, flashpaw truly wants nothing more than to be of use and grow strong for the good of those she loves and admires. there are times when she takes this too far, prone to accidentally hurting others' feelings with her arrogance as she can easily lose sight of her goals for the sake of attention; at the end of the day, however, her good intentions shine through and she is quick to apologize and make amends with anyone she wrongs. full of friendliness and cheer, flashpaw is plenty fun to be around, and her loyalty causes her to stick by her clanmates' sides through thick and thin, always willing to put herself in harm's way to protect those she cares about most.​
  • RELATIONS
    GEN 1. NPC xx NPC. SISTER TO Fallpaw

MENTORING None
    MENTORED BY TBD
    ADMIRES N/A
    NOTABLE FRIENDSHIPS N/A
    NOTABLE ENEMIES N/A

INTERACTION
    SINGLE; PANSEXUAL/PANROMANTIC
    trust is easily earned, but can be extremely difficult to gain back if broken.
    SMELLS OF fresh rain and tree sap
    SOUNDS LIKE high-pitched, energetic tone. often too loud.
    speech is #ffdfab

• HISTORY
    clan-born and the rest is a big work in progress.
  • 7Tks5vS.png

Code:
    [box=55%][center][font=brush script mt][size=28px][color=#ffad94]❥ ——— [color=#ffdfab][i][b]diving in[/b][/i][/color][i] while the [color=white][b]current's[/b][/color] fast[/i][/color][/size][/font][/center]
    [justify][font=arial]Text goes here
    [/font][/justify][/box][box=55%]
    [tabs]
    [slide=𝐨𝐨𝐜]ooc text
    [/slide][slide=——][center][img height=200px]https://i.imgur.com/7Tks5vS.png[/img][/center]
    [hr][/hr]
    [size=8px]art (c) kicksie[/size]
    [/slide]
    [slide=☼ •. 𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚][center][height=15px][font=impact][size=20px][color=#ffad94][b][i][s]flashkit[/s] [color=white]—>[/color] flashpaw [color=white]—>[/color] [s]flashfire[/s][/i][/b][/color][/size][/font][/height][/center]

[justify][fleft][bimg width=160px]https://i.imgur.com/oLFQ6O7.png[/bimg][/fleft][font=arial]afab [she/they] [color=#ffad94]❥[/color] red tabby w/heterochromia
    riverclan [color=#ffad94]❥[/color] 7 moons old [color=#ffad94]❥[/color] apprentice
    npc x npc [color=#ffad94]❥[/color] gen. 1 [color=#ffad94]❥[/color] sister to fallpaw
    estp [color=#ffad94]❥[/color] chaotic good [color=#ffad94]❥[/color] leo
    energetic [color=#ffad94]❥[/color] competitive [color=#ffad94]❥[/color] reckless [color=#ffad94]❥[/color] loyal
    easy difficulty [color=#ffad94]❥[/color] mentored by: tbd
    biography: [ [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/truth-or-dare-%E2%98%BC-%E2%80%A2-flashpaw.13411/][color=white]✦[/color][/url] ] [color=#ffdfab][b]" speech "[/b][/color]
    penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/kicksie.1063/][color=white]kicksie[/color][/url][/font]
    [hr][/hr]
    [/justify][/slide][/tabs][justify]
    [/justify][/box]

Last edited:
❥ ——— diving in while the current's fast
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. "Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus." Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna.

• ooc text
  • 7Tks5vS.png

art (c) kicksie
  • flashkit —> flashpaw —> flashfire

afab [she/they] red tabby w/heterochromia
    riverclan 7 moons old apprentice
    npc x npc gen. 1 sister to fallpaw
    estp chaotic good leo
    energetic competitive reckless loyal
    easy difficulty mentored by: tbd
    biography: [ ] " speech "
    penned by kicksie