truth or dare - apprentices only

To be honest it was a mystery how he ended up here, but he has no qualms with it. There were so many apprentices in Skyclan, but he can't remembered the last time they had a chance to be children. Today things would be slightly different with some apprentices gathered around, finally having some free time before their mentors could whisk them away. A game of truth or dare had yet to begin because everyone wanted to be the one to start the game and this point they would never get to it. I could be on my deathbed and we still would be fighting over who should start. His irritation was growing from the various voices getting louder. Can we just play? His wishes would not be granted as he watched a pair argue whether or not they should get rid of the truth option entirely because it was boring and everyone would pick truth. He grumbles, "...Can we play already?" His words fall on deaf ears.

If we don't play already I'm going to kill the next cat that talks. Whiskers and a nose twitch in annoyance before he explodes on all those who were gathered, "SHUT UP! LET'S JUST PLAY THE GAME ALREADY!" Those who would turn and look would find a bristling Crowpaw with his teeth bared at the group.
  • ooc : just a little silly truth or dare game for the apprentices!
  • — crowpaw / skyclan apprentice / masculine pronouns / 7 moons
    — undecided / single / not looking / open to flirting and crushes
    — long haired black smoke with hazel eyes with polydactyly
    — may powerplay minor harm / can powerplay healing
    biography / @ on discord for plots
    — penned by velou

it's not my fault i have my father's eyes .
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
He didn’t even know why he stayed around, watching them gather for some stupid game. Littlepaw was camp-bound, although he really didn’t know how long it would be, not that he asked, or cared to remember, still relatively numb to the situation that played out.

He was unbelievably tired and all he wanted to do was sleep, but wouldn’t be in the agenda today if it weren’t for Crowpaw’s yelling. He hissed, slapping his paws over his ears, shooting the other a half-hearted glare, deadpan hues narrowing from where he was, tucked away from everyone, but still visible if someone leaned backward enough to catch his herb-stained fur.

“Why are you even playing?” He couldn’t help but mutter. Shouldn’t they be training? Better yet, hunting? Littlepaw would do anything else but this. Of course, he really could go somewhere else, but then he’d be alone and Littlepaw didn’t really like that idea right now. “You’ll get wrinkles.” He muttered to the other, staring at their bared teeth with an unimpressed look.
thought speech