camp try not to starve // bugs

FROM COFFIN TO THE CRADLE
I GOT DEMONS, I GOT ANGELS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ternfrost 23 moons female she/her shadowclan queen
85224409_BzJM5621ajMPJJU.png
With her body fully recovered, Ternfrost takes enjoyment in lounging about the camp. She's never been one to idle about, not unless she was filling her belly with something or another, but she has to admit the downtime is surprisingly enjoyable. Her kittens are already growing strong - big and brave like warriors should be, and while eyes watch them play from a distance she's not one to hover. Still, there is only so much nothing she can do.

Stomach rumbles, and its enough to spurr on a thought. Lunchtime with her kits - a family activity she never had the pleasure of enjoying in her own childhood, but one she does not want them to miss out on. Paws carry her swiftly towards the prey pile, but muzzle wrinkles as she frowns. Theres nothing particularily interesting or appetizing yet, and tail swishes as she thinks.

It's when eyes land upon nearby stones that the idea comes to her - blue eyes lighting up. Theres some shuffling about, figure hunched as paws scrape and overturn things. And then, prize clasped carefully in her powerful jaws, she trots right back on over, face s blank as eer save for the excitement in her eyes. A flick of her tail draws their attention - and then she drops her 'prey' unceremoniously upon the ground before the thee of them, looking expectantly at them.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'
I - S H O U L D- H A V E- B E E N- B O R N- W I T H-
A -W A R N I N G- L A B E L
// please wait for at least one of the following to post first
@Ivorykit @RAINBOWKIT @CORNFLOWERKIT

• Wow
Reactions: CORNFLOWERKIT