private Try to understand || Bonepaw

Dec 5, 2023

I don't mind if the world spins faster

Dawn had come quickly, the sun peeking its way through the horizon while warm colors painted the morning sky. Nightwhisper having been up for a bit now, made her way to the apprentice den. Gently she aim to shake Bonepaw awake while a warm smile appeared on her maw. "We have much to discuss little one, but perhaps we could do it in form of combat training" it would most definitely be different than their usual working on chores or practicing stretches. She figured, since he would be able to go out in only a short few days that it was best to begin his combat training. First, she wanted to go over defense with the other, it was important after all much more important than offense especially with the risks that the marshland carried with it.

With a twitch of their tail Nightwhisper beckoned the smaller tom to follow her to a corner of the camp which was relatively quiet and undisturbed. "Now then, strike me. If you land a hit, tell me what is bothering you, just one thing. If you miss tell me what makes you happy. Okay?" her voice soft before moving to make distance between the two of them. She would allow the other to get a few hits in since she wanted whatever he was shouldering to be freed from him. It was her job to watch over him and make sure hes doing good in training, not only that she wanted to check in on the other to make sure he was okay.
"speak""Thoughts"

@Bonepaw.

• Crying
Reactions: Bonepaw.