private TU MISTERIOSO ALGUIEN / ratpaw

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳˚ Beepaw tries not to move so much and keeps attentive of those around her, both of her ears perking forward as she lays near the gnarled roots of the Burnt Sycamore. It shouldn't be too long until she's able to run around once more and hunt with the rest of her clanmates, for now, she will stay where she is now and hope for a swift recovery. Beepaw remembers when she used to rarely people watch as a kitten and the thought of doing it once more but in the territory of Shadowclan amuses her in the slightest, her silver cheek resting against one of her snowy forepaws as her bicolored gaze follows the cats that are returning from hunting or leaving to do such. A part of her wants to sleep but Beepaw finds it hard to do so considering all the smells of the clans overwhelming her at once, her head throbbing from it, and her jaw clenching in the slightest as she lays there. Exhaustion pulls at her body and her eyes, she shifts onto her side to be comfortable even for a moment.

Her eyes lock onto a familiar pelt and her large ears perk forward, she pushes herself up wanting to go greet her. Maybe she'd feel more relaxed around her and let her pink nose press against her best friend's snowy coat, feel as if she's sleeping on the very moon itself, and it's enough to make a small stir occur in her chest. Beepaw ignores it as she walks in the direction of Ratpaw, her eyes despite being tired immediately lighting up at the mere sight of the other apprentice. "Hey..." She greets quietly with a shoulder bump and sits beside her "Enjoying Shadowclan?" A soft joking tone to her voice as the two of them sit underneath the night sky while the pair bathe in the moonlight.

• beekit_chibi.png
    ❥ 4 moons old
    ❥ riverclan apprentice
    ❥ sexuality unknown; single
    ❥ daughter of cicadastar and smokethroat
    ❥ sister of cicadapaw & starlightpaw
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    ❥ easy; still learning how to fight
    ❥ peaceful powerplay allowed

Much like her friend, Ratpaw had not been getting a lot of sleep lately. The cold mud beneath her paws make her feel gross and she didn't like the fact that despite the many scents around her being overwhelming that she was also getting used to them. The only good that would come of this she had decided was that the apprentices that didn't fully have a feel for the scents of the different clans - herself included - would get a first-paw experience in finally understanding the different smells. Even through the overwhelming scent of swamp she could smell the stench of the moors and the WindClanners that reside there.

She had been trying to sleep - keyword: trying - when Beepaw came over and quickly the bump on the shoulder caused the apprentice's head to shoot up. She hadn't expected another to lay down next to her - she had expected Beepaw to be busy with her siblings and trying to train under her father the best she could in these conditions - and so the sudden touch caused her a small touch of alarm. Just a small instance before she quickly realized what had happened, and that she was safe for now. There were no rogues here and it was just her friend. Sheepish smile tugged at her maw as she settled herself once more, leaning against Beepaw for a moment before she looked over to the other as she spoke. "Best place ever, I just love frogs yknow?" She'd joke back, a quiet laugh escaping her the second she was finished.

"I'll never misjudge a ShadowClanner again that's for sure... you gotta be some kind of strong or crazy to live in a place like this for forever." The lack of food, the constant wet of mud that clung to fur and weighed a cat down, not to mention the carrionplace filled with rats. It was enough to send a shiver down Ratpaw's spine.

• 72197262_ih0kl09k9BIlFkG.png
    ratkit - ratpaw - rat???
    ⋆ female - she/her - 6 moons
    ⋆ homosexual - not looking
    ⋆ apprentice of riverclan
    ⋆ peaceful powerplay allowed
    attack - "speech" - thought
    ⋆ penned by tikki

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳˚ Her shoulders feel less heavy and her world brighter when Ratpaw begins to speak with her, she can't help but grin with a playful roll of her eyes as her friend calls Shadowclan the best place ever and loving frogs. Her snout wrinkles remembering when she had eaten one of them and how slimey it felt on her tongue, oh, how she hated it and wished she had shoveled a mouthful of mud and worms into her mouth instead of those damn frogs. "Oh certainly. I'm glad that you agree, I just love how the frog goes down quite easily. Dare I say... Better than fish?" Her voice still light with laughter and joking, a little giggle slipping from her. Nothing was better than fish. Sure, a mouse made a good meal but mice didn't have beautiful scales you could pick off and hold up to the sun to admire the way it shone, her mind thinking of home once more and her father.

She pushes it away not wanting to dampen the mood and focuses her bicolored eyes on Ratpaw "That's true... I couldn't imagine living off lizards, frogs, and whatever else they have here. Some might just be crazy, I ran into an apprentice earlier that just... was staring. A bit of a weirdo if you ask me," Beepaw doesn't mean it in any ill manner and just simply tells Ratpaw what she had ran into during her time here, she makes an odd staring face at her friend to show her what Eeriepaw had looked like then blinked her eyes. "I'm glad we came here... Imagine if we had all run off to Windclan? Sootstar's head would explode!" She says grinning and waving her snowy paws around wildly to emphasize the explosion she was talking about.

"I appreciate Skyclan as well. It was... Interesting to be around a lot of warriors and kittypets," She adds with a nod simply wishing to continue the conversation and talking to Ratpaw, the kingsblood feeling more at ease here than anywhere else. Cicadapaw comforted her and understood her well, he helped her relax but Ratpaw did the same. In a sense, the two of them together... They anchored her down and kept her from crumbling into small pieces. She had to be strong... For Ratpaw and her littermates.

• beekit_chibi.png
    ❥ 4 moons old
    ❥ riverclan apprentice
    ❥ sexuality unknown; single
    ❥ daughter of cicadastar and smokethroat
    ❥ sister of cicadapaw & starlightpaw
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    ❥ easy; still learning how to fight
    ❥ peaceful powerplay allowed