no angst TURN TO THE SUN — short posts

✿—— "i think my pawpads are f-finally going to stop aching," bobbie murmurs amusedly, lifting her paw to observe the callouses beginning to form. she adds, glancing to anyone nearby, "no wonder everyone's are so gray and rough."
4d5460.png

• ooc: try to keep replies under 5 sentences! just a fun thread >:-)
  • nothing here, have a nice day :-)
  • 69139399_py669CBh1zLPqxi.png
    — bobbie
    — she/her ; warrior of skyclan ; 40 ☾s
    "speech" ; thoughts ; attacks
    — chibi by its_oliverr
    — penned by dejavu

"I don't have grey pawpads." Silversmoke's face turned blanche as he stared down at his legs, turning a paw around to reveal a pale pad. It seemed less like he was trying to assure Bobbie and more than he was utterly dismayed that he did not have a signature of SkyClan that he hadn't considered until now.

dfsiw1w-6a338f22-aae1-492a-977c-37693fa88d2d.gif
Greeneyes blinks, raising a paw of his own. “Huh,” he says, inspecting the gray-ish pink color held in his pawpads. After a moment, he shrugs, his gaze shifting to look at Bobbie. “I never noticed. You’ll get used to it though; it’ll be like your paws never hurt in the first place!” Or so he assumes - perhaps it’s different when SkyClan’s ways aren't all you’ve ever known.​

Last edited:
Were gray and rough pawpads really a staple of life in SkyClan? Slate wordlessly ( and less obviously ) tilts his head and twists his colossal paw in order to briefly examine it, as everyone else was. "Hmph." He softly grunts to himself as he takes note — gray and rough, though they had grown callouses far before he joined SkyClan. Trekking over asphalt and concrete would do that to paws.

( tags ) Lupinepaw was sprawled out near Bobbie, fiddling with a leaf in mild interest. His attention was grabbed by the switch in conversation, and he turned his paws to observe his own pawpads. "Mine are different from each other..." he said, ears lowering in concern at the grey and pink pawpads before him, "Is that normal or is it... is it bad?" He'd never given it much thought before, but was something wrong with that? Oh no...

"SPEECH"

IMG_0522.png

FIGFEATHER

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
”Normal.” Figfeather tells Lupinepaw. ”Everyones are different. So long as they’re not getting blue and purple- then they’re probably brusing and blistering.” She extends her own pawpad out, all of hers looked the same, a pale pink to match the skin on her nose.