camp TWISTER PRINCESS - intro

ORIOLEKIT.

RELENTLESS ENERGY
Apr 25, 2024
Hollywhisper is tired all the time, and that's boring! He's always scolding her for pouncing on him and talking too loud and not letting him get any rest... Always saying 'you aren't the only kit in the nursery', and 'Oriolekit, can I have one moment of silence, please'. Duststorm is tired too, but he tries a little more to pretend, she thinks. He has to do warrior things too, so he has a reason but she and Sunsetkit aren't that hard to take care of, right?

Regardless, Oriolekit has decided that today she will be nice and let him have a rest and be considerate of the others in the nursery. But certainly other members of SkyClan want to play, right? She bounds outside, taking in a deep breath before shouting. "HEY! DOES ANYONE WANNA PLAAAAAAY?!"

That'll get her the attention she wants! She just had to figure out what she wants to play...​

"Speech"

STILL BOUND TO THE FLAME THAT I BEAR

All things considered it was a pretty slow day for Florabreeze, a gentle greenleaf breeze flowing throughout camp. Almost making the heat bearable, almost. Though the sun rays made it lovely to relax on quieter days like this, though that quiet relaxation was abruptly shattered. The thunderous voice of a young kitten startles her into standing up, there was no threat yet for a moment she's alert.

Florabreeze relaxes again almost immediately, with a stretch she pads towards the young kit. A wide and pleasant smile on her face, the maine coon had seen Oriolekit around while visiting the nursery. She thought the girl was sweet and there was something amusing with how loud she was being. “I would like to play, would it be okay if I joined?” There was a trill of a purr as she beamed at the kit, wanting to keep her company. There was a pause as she realised that she didn't even know what kind of game Oriolekit wanted to play, who knows what she's signed up for? Oh well, she was pretty happy to be here regardless.

•  

• SkyClan Daylight Warrior⏐ She / Her ⏐ Info
    A large black tabby maine coon with low white and bright green eyes, always wearing her mushroom print collar if she can.
    33 moons old { Ages realistically on the 12th per month }
    Mentored by Sorrelsong
    “Speech”, thoughts, attacking
    Penned by Juice ⏐ouijeejuice on discord {open to being dmed for plots}

don't raise your voice . improve your argument .
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
He bit back an affectionate chuff, watchin’ Oriolekit call out with the lung capacity of a kit. Gatherin’ himself, Duskpool walked steadily toward Florabreeze, offerin’ a nod in acknowledgment till deep molten hues landed on Oriole’s frame. “Why don’t we play tag, kiddo.” And maybe tire the little bugger out. Hollywhisper would appreciate it unless he tuckered out before she did.

He doubted that’d hinder much, not with Florabreeze wantin’ to play with the rambunctious kit. Some days he missed takin’ care of Hollywhisper and Ume, small babes nestled against Sakura’s stomach as fleetin’ as it’d been before … things escalated, and ripped from his grasp like paper, shreddin’ the last bit of self-will he had left, but times have changed. He ain’t about to say if it was for the better or the worse, but now, Duskpool was content helpin’ raise Ghostkit and offer to babysit the squirts so Hollywhisper and Duststorm had time for themselves.

“Think that’ll interest ya?” He prodded, brow raised inquisitively despite the low drag of his deadpan timbre. “Sure a few others won’t mind playin’.”
thought speech

Oriolekit's excited yell for attention pierces the air, and though loud, Howlfire can't help but chuckle at her enthusiasm. Once, she remembers being young and loud like that, she still is much the latter, but not so young anymore. If Oriolekit wanted cats to play, then it seemed her demands were quickly being met, as along with Howlfire, Florabreeze, and Duskpool pad over to pledge themselves to her game.

"I'll play with you," Howlfire mewed, offering herself as a third participant. "If you'll have me, of course."

"wild hearts run"
Radiokit's general irritation as of late could be partially attributed to his sister's absolute meltdown over not wanting to become an apprentice yet. He'd offered to stay behind with her, but now he was regretting that decision. He was bored and he wanted to see more than Statichaze would allow when going from their two-leg nest. So Oriolekit's cry was just what he needed. He brightened immediately, jumping up from his place on the ground and racing over. He unceremoniously squeezed himself in between Florabreeze and Duskpool, grinning like a mad man. "I'll play!"
° 。‧˚⋅˚✧。゚・° 。‧˚⋅