private UNDER THE CLOCKTOWER šŸŽ€ BILBERRYKIT

" Hi, Black...berry... berry... Berrykit! " Pinkpaw greets. It was like, something berry! Something funny like that! Pinkpaw makes her way toward the nursery with dirty paws. Usually after leaving the tunnels, she cleans them right away, but this time, she needs them to stay dirty for her theory... If she is correct, it's certainly not something she can just keep to herself. She needs to show her family, her friends, the entire WORLD oughta know about something so cool...

But for now, Bilberrykit works fine! She plops down a little ways away from the nursery, so the queens couldn't get mad at her for getting anything dirty. " Did I tell you my name's Pinkpaw? I don't remember, so I'm gonna tell you right now! I was there when you got here, and everyone was like "Wee, more kittens!" And I was like "ohmygosh, yayy!" It was really fun! " Okay, she doesn't remember exactly how it happened, but that was probably pretty close to it! " I'm real special 'cause I can do something super cool, and I'm gonna show it to you right now! " grandiously, she announces, doing a flourish with her muddy paws. For something this cool, she needed to build up some hype around it! Bonus, kits aren't afraid to go yay and stuff as much as warriors are!
EpC61GT.png

• OOC: @BILBERRYKIT MAOW
  • 74869745_2wuYhU20pHwieui.gif
    ( IT'S TIME TO START A FUCKING RIOT, RIOT! ) PINKPAW: APPRENTICE OF WINDCLAN. DAUGHTER TO BRIGHTSHINE & HEAVY SNOW. SISTER TO HEATHPAW, DOWNYPAW, & FINCHPAW.
    šŸŒø SHE / HER; UNOPPOSED TO THE USE OF OTHERS
    šŸŒø CURRENTLY 8 MOONS OLD. AGES EVERY 16TH

Pinkpaw bounces around WindClan without a care in the world! Her emotions are big, and she makes little effort to regulate them, resulting in both her usually cheerful disposition, as well as making her prone to sudden bouts of extreme anger or sadness. Rarely seen without a smile!
    HEAVY IC OPINIONS! Pinkpaw is a very irrational and childish character!ā€‹

Between moments of fun and discovery are quiet moments where Bilberrykit sits with his eyes closed. Sometimes he sleeps, but more often he simply takes in the world around him. It has an unknown number of sounds to be absorbed by his listening earsā€”each and every bird sounds unique from the last. He would gladly admit that oftentimes, he prefers the moments like this: peaceful, with windscent as his primary company.

Pinkpaw interrupts this moment with a name near enough to his own to be recognized as such, but Bilberrykit doesnā€™t mind. He only knows he prefers the quiet moments when he is in one; now, with his eyes open and a decidedly filthy Pinkpaw before him, Bilberrykit would say that he prefers these moments.

ā€œBilbelā€”Birā€¦ā€ Bilberrykitā€™s nose wrinkles. Now he couldnā€™t say it! ā€œBil-ber-ry-kit! Itā€™s easier to say it if youā€¦um, if you say it slow. Iā€™m called that ā€˜cause Iā€™m short.ā€

Pinkpaw was here when he first got here? Countless questions pop into Bilberrykitā€™s mind like mushrooms from Newleaf dirt, but Pinkpaw has already moved on. She has a special talent!

ā€œThatā€™s so cool!ā€ His voice rises in volumeā€”nearly matching her own, ā€œAndā€”you should show me! And then I can see it!ā€​
šŸ“±on mobile! | windclan kit | black and white harlequin | two moons | tags

• Love
Reactions: PINKSHINE
Bilbelā€”Birā€¦ Pinkpaw nods a long very seriously to show that she is indeed listening. " Bibel... Bibelberry! " A concentrated pout forms on her lip as an explanation is offered. Say it...slow. But what about when they're in a rush? What about if tunnel monsters flee from the tunnels and Pinkpaw to yell for Bibbelbirberrykit to get out of the way!

Well... she guesses that time wasn't right now. Maybe she'll just have to practice a ton. " Bil-ber-ry-kit. Bil-ber-ry-kit! " she parrots, and she's glad to find that it gets easier the more that she says it. " Bilberrykit! Of course you're short, you're a kit! " she points out, not thinking about the way that she and Downypaw and Heathpaw had somehow been separated from Finchpaw sooo early on. Dark magic... or something. " If you grow up to be the tallest cat in the world, will you have to change your name? Maybe Tallkit? Or... " Maybe not, cause that wasn't abstract enough... What's a reallly tall plant? " Treeeekit? " Hmm, not quite...

But she was getting distracted! By berry names and all that stuff, when she was here to show BIlberrykit cool magic! Where she sometimes finds the rest of WindClan severely lacking in how much they celebrated, she and Bilberrykit were totally alike. It is so cool, someone besides her finally said it! " I know right! " she yells. " I am gonna show you! And you are gonna see it! " This is... the PERFECT amount of suspense!

The newleaf rains often leave WindClan with puddles around camp, and though Pinkpaw often finds them frustrating... today, they're just what she needs! Dramatically, she turns to one nearby. " For you see, Bil-berrykit, I have the power to change colors! " Aggressively, she would try to scrub her forepaws clean of dirt. Beneath the brown coating, something glorious should be revealed underneath! As hard as she can, she thinks green. Green. Green!

Water droplets fly as she lifts her paws from the tiny pool, and beneath all of the muck she finds... That they are exactly the same as before! " Aww, what! "
EpC61GT.png

• EZIRq0S.png
  • 74869745_2wuYhU20pHwieui.gif
    ( IT'S TIME TO START A FUCKING RIOT, RIOT! ) PINKPAW: APPRENTICE OF WINDCLAN. DAUGHTER TO BRIGHTSHINE & HEAVY SNOW. SISTER TO HEATHPAW, DOWNYPAW, & FINCHPAW.
    šŸŒø SHE / HER; UNOPPOSED TO THE USE OF OTHERS
    šŸŒø CURRENTLY 8 MOONS OLD. AGES EVERY 16TH

Pinkpaw bounces around WindClan without a care in the world! Her emotions are big, and she makes little effort to regulate them, resulting in both her usually cheerful disposition, as well as making her prone to sudden bouts of extreme anger or sadness. Rarely seen without a smile!
    HEAVY IC OPINIONS! Pinkpaw is a very irrational and childish character!ā€‹