private UNDER THE MOONLIGHTS GLOW | raggedbite

Mar 30, 2023
Tonight they lay under the stars in camp, entwined together, a purr rumbling a little too loud as Raggedbite grooms the top of their head, paws kneading his side as she nearly falls asleep in the warmth of them together. It's quiet, aside from the frog song in the backdrop... It just adds to the ambience.

"I hope I get to grow old with you." they interrupt the peaceful silence, drawing their head back to look at him. They admire his face, the way that he is the prettiest cat in the world, the way his green eyes twinkle under the starlit sky above... "I- I hope the future is kind to us..." they take his paw in theirs, pressing their forehead against his for a few heartbeats. They draw back to place their muzzle against the scars under his eye, then move to nuzzle his nose bridge where more scars lay.

"How about.... you? In the future, wh-what do you want?" their own more in depth personal thoughts on it is unsaid but they continue kneading his side in comfort. "I think... I- I see you becoming a lead warrior." she giggles, craning their head to nuzzle his cheek. "Yo- You're so brave... And you're so... perfect..." she purrs gently, her tail swishing behind her out of excitement from just being with him. "And I love you." they preen much like a bird, their purr beginning to rumble louder in their chest like it had been previously, only dying down as they talked.

He brings comfort to them, and as they lay together, they can almost forget about Sweetpaws death, about having to face off with an owl to save Screechpaw and Briarpaw. They can almost overlook the stress that they had been under lately.

• @RAGGEDBITE.
  • 80192257_BM5b2gMLix2zWQF.png
    orchidkit, orchidpaw, orchidbloom
    demi-girl ,, she/they ,, 13 months
    warrior of shadowclan ,, formerly mentored by forestshade
    lanky yet fluffy cinnamon smoke she-cat with wide blue eyes
    "speech, d1afed" ,, thoughts
    bisexual ,, mates with raggedbite
    smells like lilies and iris'
    chibi by I-IALCY0N ,, penned by chuff