private unexpectedly expecting || honey

tw:// mentions of throwing up​

An unfamiliar, painful heat radiated from her chest. Deadly fangs disguised as words tore her heart, cruel claws that hid behind actions shredded her chest, and heavy paws trampled the vulnerable vital organ. But this feeling, this pain, was different.

A sudden wave of nausea churned her stomach and caused the burning sensation to spread. She struggled to swallow the sensation down but to no avail. Morning breakfast and bile ended up on the forest floor. Unfortunately, it did little to quell the uncomfortable warmth in her body.

The crunch of a twig caused tired eyes to temporarily flutter up to Honey. Throat raw, her tail offered a small flick signaling both a silent apology and greeting.

Cinder, just the woman she was looking for. She holds a squirrel in her jaws, blinking affectionately until her gaze travel to the forest floor. Two-toned eyes widen at the sight and the squirrel has all been discarded, dropped at her paws, leaving a maw open in surprise and shock. "You're- You- Cherie, are you feeling okay?" her voice is comforting, soft as she approaches on light paws, lifting one to feel if there was heat building in the ears.

"Cinder... If you need help, you can talk to me. I don't care if you interrupt my hunt." she blinks, she could not lose another, she could not, fear ignites deep in her stomach and spreads through her bones. "What happened?" a genuine question, but her eyes travel downwards and she thinks she has found the issue.
"speech"​

"I'm fine." Unfortunately, it was impossible to deceive Honey. The former medicine cat knew a lot. When StarClan tasked her with healing ThunderClan, the blue molly knew the basics: lick a wound so it doesn't get infected. Albeit, apparently, that wasn't even a good base. Honey, Beesong, and even Dawnglare mentored her while the stars laughed from above at her incompetence.

"The mouse I caught must've poked it's nose into something nasty. Or something that my body didn't agree with." she admitted. "My chest feels like it's burning. I'm sure it'll be fine. Just a little bug." Little did she know it would be numerous little "bugs". ​