valentine — flower crowns

LOSTMOON

bad decisions make good stories 09/30/23
Feb 19, 2023
.you're a little ———

yuhwa_posting_template_photo..jpg

——— tragedy, aren't you.
———————— ————————
THE CHIMERA WOBBLED ALONG THE FENCE, wincing at the sharp tinge along his semi-calloused paw pads. Ouch. He thought with a flick of his dark-furred ear, hurrying along to find a decent patch of grass to land on, glancing over his shoulder every so often. He was still tired, but what good was it being cooped up in camp with two overly large brutes standing guard? He made more than enough flower crowns to pass out, so why waste such beauty when others could enjoy it too? Oh! Maybe I can see if anyone’s interested in learning? It’s not horribly hard, I’m sure!

He glanced over his shoulder for the hundredth time, gnawing on his bottom lip with a worried trill. I should hurry before they notice I’m gone. He was sure they’d fly into a panic when they come back from scavenging for food, insisting the wounded chimera stayed behind despite being the lesser injured. He was fine. Well … he would be fine! Right? Yuhwa frowned from underneath a mouthful of flower crowns he carried, some slung around his neck that bumped up against his odd fur. I have to be. His brows furrowed, shaking his helm with a huff.

Yuhwa hurried along, finding a decent open-spaced area surrounded by houses. His helm cocked, leaping down with as much grace as he could, willowy tail flickering in triumph. He didn’t fall! Thank heavens. The chimera hurried along, scattering out the various flower crowns he made while lazing about, recovering from their most recent fight that certainly did a number, easing into a sitting position with a huff. Man, I’m sore. He shuffled, bobbing his head in satisfaction before glancing around with a chirp. “Anyone interested in a flower crown?” He called out, hoping his voice carried throughout the quiet neighborhood he discovered.

thoughts speech

❪ TAGS ❫ — Lazing about upon the back of a monster, head resting on his paws and tail dangling off the side, green eyes flicked over to where an unknown tom called attention to himself and offered up "flower crowns" for the taking. Were they literally crowns made out of flowers? Huh. That seemed a little ridiculous to macho man Jersey, but he supposed there were crazier things for cats to wear.

The tuxedo tom commented from afar, "Eh, no thanks. Too cutesy for my taste." Besides, his bowtie was the only accessory that he needed. Jersey Boy had found it a bit uncomfortable to wear at first, but it had quickly grown onto him as one of the signatures of his appearance. Many had commented on how dapper and dashing it made him look; if that was enough to keep the compliments rolling in, then so be it.