Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

Reply with your character(s) to see how Valerianpaw feels about them!

HALFSHADE /

”Mama is amazing and I love her very much. She knows a lot, and I want to be like her and Papa when I’m older.”

Valerianpaw has an intense love and admiration for her mother, and respects everything she has to say.

SMOGMAW /

”I really love Papa, and respect him a lot. He’s smart too, and I like that he listens to me.”

Similar to her mother, Valerian has intense love and admiration for her father, and wants to mirror him just as she does her mother.

APPLEPAW /

”Applepaw can be a bit… haughty at times. But She’s my sister and I love her. We don’t see eye-to-eye on most things, and I never saw the reasoning in her interest with games, but I wouldn’t change her for the world.”

Despite them having different interests and not quite getting along on most cases, this doesn’t diminish the fact that Valerian loves her just as intensely as their parents and is very protective of her.

SWANPAW /

”I’m very close to Swanpaw. As kits we often snuggled and napped together, and it was nice. I’m going to miss doing it as often but at least we’ll still share a den.”

Just like her sisters and parents, Valerian has nothing but intense love and even stronger protective instincts over her beloved drowsy brother.

GARLICPAW /

”Garlicpaw is a little weird sometimes. She has an obsession with snails and frogs, and somehow has the ability to befriend really strange creatures. But she’s still my sister, and I wouldn’t change her for anything. Plus she makes me laugh.”

Valerianpaw has an intense love for Garlicpaw, and while she doesn’t quite understand her sister’s silly antics, it doesn’t diminish any of the love and protectiveness she feels for her.

CHARACTER NAME / hearts

write your character's opinion on them <3

Last edited: