WAR IS OVER & joining

PIÑATAFLURRY

WANNA-BE ARTSY
Nov 27, 2022
Shes heard tales of cats that live in colonies and as a former street cat it intrigues her. The streets were cold and painful for the most part until her upwalker came and swept her up, giving her a new purpose. Unfortunately she grew sick and as the days dragged on she'd sleep for most of the days. The little girls parents had resorted to letting her out of the den whenever she was asleep, so what better to spend her time away than join the little ragtag group?

The large woman makes her way past the fence-line with a grin, tail swishing behind her until she reaches something that smells much like a scent marker. She knows these, and knows street cats would rather their borders be respected and so Pin sits down, tilting her head as she waits for a cat to come across. Hopefully she was in the right place!
"speech"​

Oh if only there were a friendlier maw to tag along, Churrodream for example, if her wounds were healed perhaps this wayward stranger would have a warmer welcome. Instead, an icy scowl prowls toward her, drawn to the shape of a large lady waiting on the border. " greetings, madam " he peels his lips backward into a smile of greeting, gums grow cold around dagger like teeth.

" you seem to know where you are " he notices, her respectful decision to not cross the border line. " what are you here for lass, this is Skyclan " he confirms just in case she wasn’t aware by slim chance.

• — Thistleback | thirty-two moons | cis-male
    — warrior of Skyclan | leaves rarely
    — bisexual | fallen for Deersong 9.29.22
    — formerly mentoring Coyotepaw
    — very muscular piebald black and white tom with spiky fur and cold silver-grey eyes. Wears a purple collar with brass clasp.
  • bVBPWus.png

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Another unfamiliar face, Twoleg-scented and bright-eyed, clinging to their border. Blazestar trails after Thistleback, his eyes focused on the she-cat sitting and waiting, seemingly, for SkyClan to appear.

The black and white warrior tells her in no uncertain terms that this territory belongs to their Clan. Blazestar is quiet for a moment, evaluating the stranger before saying, "Thistleback speaks the truth. This part of the forest belongs to SkyClan." He gives her a curt nod. "I'm the leader, Blazestar. What business do you have here, and who are you?"

Strangers were common in SkyClan, though most were just passing by and exploring kittypets, not cats who actually became one of them. By chance Figpaw somehow winds up at the scene, it just sorta... happens, she maybe or maybe not was not chasing a squirrel before getting distracted.

Peering at the stranger behind Blazestar's large frame, she speaks a singularl word, "Hi."

55417772_ks6HUyroX73gwyT.png

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions )

╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· FIGPAW, AMAB — she / her
╰ ‣ 7 moons .
╰ ‣ skyclan apprentice . believes in starclan, doesn't fully understand

╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, smells like pine nettles & sap, status — 100%
╰ ‣ A red tabby she-cat with orange eyes.

╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ENFP-A ❝
CAMPAIGNER❞ , Gryfindor, Lawful Good
╰ ‣ Excitable, generous, caring, quick-to-act, daft, naive
╰ ‣ finds relative ease relating to others . kind-hearted, will show mercy

╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· NPC X DAISYFLIGHT, sister to Greenpaw, Violetpaw, Snowpaw & Butterflypaw
╰ ‣ IDK HER SEXUALITY I LIED . mistakes admiration for romantic feelings
╰ ‣ Apprentice to Tallulahwing
╰ ‣ poor fighter . okay hunter .
╰ ‣ unlikely to start fights . will flee .
╰ ‣ attack in underline . penned by user @ava.

(
f74cd544f178769fa91f744bcea01a4dd04ff1ee.gifv
) Totoro tries his hardest to hide the fact that he's wheezing a little after the walk, and on this occasion he does a pretty decent job at maintaining his appearance as he pauses near the other SkyClanners as they address the stranger. He still remembers his first time coming across the clan, those were much simpler and happier times. Back when he was still... A prickle of grief threatens to seize him at that second but he forces it back down. Happy smiles, he tells himself as he lets a friendly grin fill his features.

Oh, would you look at that! The first one to appear surely did know his manners, causing a purr to rumble in the older she-cats throat. He’s icy but he reminds her of one of her sons and its enough to almost make her cry. She hopes that wherever they are in the world that they are happy and well fed, be it on the streets or with a little ankle biter twoleg like hers.

He tells her, or rather confirms her thoughts that shes nearby Skyclan. "Ah, perfect, exactly where i’d like to be. One of your little daylight warriors, i think its called, had talked to me about a clan living out here. She had a bow round’ her neck. I’m rather bored at home when my little twoleg is sleeping and I used to be a street cat, captivity isn’t very kind to me." her voice is soft but theres determination as she laughs, heartily and friendly as if shes known them forever.

Then the leader of the colony appears out of the underbrush and she offers him a large smile in return to his nod. "I’d like to join as one of those daylight warriors. Would give my old bones a purpose rather than rotting away~" she jokes, an ear flicking. Truthfully she does not know what is wrong with her girl, why she sleeps nearly all day, why she returns from being gone days on end smelling of… weird cleanliness. She had begun to look very sickly when she was awake but she had always been very happy to see Piñata.

Then theres a smaller cat that approaches, gives her a meek little hi and immediately Pinata is gushing over it. "Well howdy there to you, pumpkin! You’re the cutest thing!" she grins, a weird pull at her heartstrings jerking her out of her thoughts. She glances at Totoro, did she… No, she doesn’t think she knows him so instead she gives a little wave of her tail and returns her stare towards Thistle and Blaze. "But seriously, if ya have me I can hunt and fight, I got plenty of years left to do so." a mighty laugh, she loves playing things up. In all actuality, though, shes right, would just suck for her bones to hurt more than they did.
"speech"​

A bow around her neck? There were multiple daylight warriors who matched that description, but of course Figpaw's mind shoots to Tallulahwing. Had the tortoiseshell been the one to talk to the tall she-cat? "Maybe Tallulahwing?" Figpaw suggests, looking to her present clan-mates in question.

Figpaw grows uncharacteristically bashful at being called "pumpkin" and "cute", she finds herself merely smiling back with an awkward shuffle of her paws. Well, hopefully none of her litter-mates were around to have heard that.

55417772_ks6HUyroX73gwyT.png

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions )

╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· FIGPAW, AMAB — she / her
╰ ‣ 7 moons .
╰ ‣ skyclan apprentice . believes in starclan, doesn't fully understand

╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, smells like pine nettles & sap, status — 100%
╰ ‣ A red tabby she-cat with orange eyes.

╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ENFP-A ❝
CAMPAIGNER❞ , Gryfindor, Lawful Good
╰ ‣ Excitable, generous, caring, quick-to-act, daft, naive
╰ ‣ finds relative ease relating to others . kind-hearted, will show mercy

╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· NPC X DAISYFLIGHT, sister to Greenpaw, Violetpaw, Snowpaw & Butterflypaw
╰ ‣ IDK HER SEXUALITY I LIED . mistakes admiration for romantic feelings
╰ ‣ Apprentice to Tallulahwing
╰ ‣ poor fighter . okay hunter .
╰ ‣ unlikely to start fights . will flee .
╰ ‣ attack in underline . penned by user @ava.