Waves rapidly

Apr 4, 2023
HELLOOO I'm Rose!! (He/They/Her, male preferred) I usually go by RoseTintedMoon on most sites! I've been slowly getting back into Warriors after having stopped reading around 2014, and was itching to RP again! So here I am, thanks Rai đź’– I'm also an on and off artist, cats are funky little dudes love drawing them :) and I periodically write!
If I'm ever inactive assume it's the mental illness :( but I live off disability and don't work so I'm usually free!
Also sorry if I! Get really confused! I need things explained to me in a lot of detail OTL but I'm a SkyClan truther FRFR hehe

OOOOOHHHH WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!! I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU HERE!!
welcome to tt!! if you ever need anything, just let us know! i'll give you a quick tour.

i'd take a look through the guides to get a handle on the rules and stuff, as our rules are important! then, since you're a skyclan truther, you can take a look at skyclan's history, then the site's history to really understand the roleplay's background and founding of the Clans.
as for the warrior code, we currently only have one: defend your clan with your life, even if you have friends or family in another clan. this basically made outer-clan relationships forbidden.

if any of this doesn't make sense, feel free to ask any questions!

each clan is different, but i play fireflypaw in skyclan! he's the medicine cat apprentice, and very happy to help any character you make if you decide to.

anyways, rambling is over- i can't wait to see you around!! i'm sae, it's nice to meet you. (:

Reactions: RoseTintedMoon
Welcome Rose!! Super glad you’re here! Any friend of Rai’s is a friend of ours B) I’m Blitz, one of the admins here so I’m always available to answer any questions you may have. I’m more reachable on discord but always down to help!

I RP in most clans so we’re bound to get the chance to plot together. In SkyClan I play Butterflytuft - lets rp together soon!!!