private We are the same you and I ♡ Yewflame

Mar 30, 2024
*+:。.。 Yewflame seemed to understand more about the clan's underbelly than most cats. Each step is placed carefully on soft viridescent grass, not wanting to accidentally step on Yewflame's tail or crowd the warrior too much. Despite the forest being washed in the beautiful glow of afternoon light, making every leaf and root practically glow, Wrathpaw can't bring himself to focus on any of nature's charm. Deep blue eyes never leave Yewflame's prowling walk, shifting through the worn-down path leading into the sandy hollow like he's hunting something down. It's strange, but Wrathpaw feels the fur along his neck itch. Although Yewflame can be rough around the edges, never has Wrathpaw felt unsafe around the tom. Wrathpaw had gone out of his way to ask the older tom to help train him today. He had so much he wanted to ask Yewflame concerning everything going on, and maybe even what's come before.
And yet, his stomach rolled uncomfortably within him, though he couldn't place why. Somehow, he felt as though...he was betraying someone. But surely Wildheart wouldn't mind Wrathpaw training with another warrior for a day - it wasn't like apprentices didn't sometimes pair off with different clanmates, after all. Swallowing thickly, he refuses to acknowledge the feeling any further.

Not looking back, he follows Yewflame into the sandy hollow and breaks the silence, at last, with a smile and a mew, "Thanks for training me today, Yewflame" After a moment, he looks over at the calico tom and continues, " but I was wondering what..." he struggles to find the right way to put a voice to the rolling confusion crashing about in his skull, "What...do you think or..um...know...about Thunderclan and it's....kitty-pet problem"

@Yewflame!

• GENERAL:
    Wrathkit
    DMAB— He/Him
    9 moons — Ages 1 moon every month real-time
    Brother to Lovelight, Joywing, Laughblossom || Pridepaw, Merrypaw
    Thunderclan — Kit
    Mentored by Wildheart

COMBAT:
    Physically mediocre | mentally easy
    Attack in bold #4a59ff
    injuries: None currently