private WE BECOME WE ✦ SPRINGPAW

BLAZINGHEART

𓆩✦𓆪 BE MY MENTOR, BE MY GUIDE
Oct 14, 2023
4g0N7Xz.png

✦ WHEN I HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS AT NIGHT, DON'T YOU KNOW YOU'RE SLEEPIN' IN A SPOTLIGHT ✦
jFAjt8v.png

𓆩✧𓆪 — It had been a while since he had spent any time with the bicolored molly especially with her being at Orangestar's side for the most part not that he cares much. Its not like he liked her or anything, he still recalls how much of a giant crybaby she had been when they were kittens and Blazestar had still been around... Simpler times. Today, he finds himself climbing one of the trees trying to scale it the best he can considering that it's a skill that Skyclan is known for and he wants to try perfecting it without falling off or breaking a limb. The tabbied feline knows that he's rather large for an apprentice and he could swear that sometimes his gut or leg ends up poking Springpaw while she slumbers in her nest. Maybe he needs a new nest or move elsewhere to not disturb the neighboring apprentice but tries to reason with himself that they'd be moving to the warriors den soon enough and tere would be plenty of space.

"Are you excited to become a warrior?" The larger apprentice inquires turning her forest green towards the bicolored molly and offering a tilt of her helm to show that she's truly and genuinely curious. After a small pause, she continues with another question "What do you think your name will be?" A part of her hopes that her own name will be like her mama or dad's names, the sound of Blazingfire or Blazingcrest falls nicely off the tongue yet a name of her own would be unique and gladly accepted. She focuses on where she steps as her claws dig into the bark carefully to make sure that she has a good grip and hops to another branch like a bird would except no birdsong slips from her throat. Blazingpaw turns to her denmate with both of her fuzzy ears angled forward and her feathery tail sweeps behind her for once the fire pelted moggy isn't sharp tongued or prickly but nice to be around.

"I think I'm getting the hang of this," She muses with a half purr then focuses onto Springpaw once more noting that the black and white apprentice looked like she might try making the same jump as she had.

8yyEtCg.png

• APPRENTICE IN TRAINING;
    ✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧✧ HUNTING
    ✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧ TRACKING
    ✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧ COMBAT
    ✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ STEALTH
    ✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ STRATEGY
    ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ SWIMMING
    ✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧ CLIMBING
  • qCOxhoF.png
    a large, longhaired red tabby tom with green eyes
    blazingpaw's a sharp tongued apprentice that can oftentimes come off as insensitive or uncaring even if it isn't necessarily his intent upon first meeting. he's rather prickly due to several events in his life and seen tense for the most part, all of his opinions are IC only.
    9 moons old; ages the 28th every month
    asexual biromantic; currently interested in no one
    son of coyotecrest and howlfire
    brother to wolfpaw and hawkpaw
    currently being mentored by coyotecrest
    easy to befriend ; oftentimes quick to anger
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    peaceful powerplay allowed