WE COULD GET LUNCH ♡ snowpaw

Feb 6, 2024
"Do you like me?"

Sneezepaw's approach is sudden and unannounced until his question is blurted out into the silence. In front of him sits Snowpaw, whose snowy fur is illuminated underneath the moonlight. After some time of tossing and turning, brooding about this odd question in his head (as he usually is, moping about embarrassing things that happened moons ago or fussing about his relationships with others), the chocolate tabby finally rose and found the subject of his inquiries outside of the den. Perfect timing, he supposed.

Sneezepaw has gotten Snowpaw's attention now, so he shakes his troubled thoughts away and continues to speak. "You don't like my siblings. Singepaw and Swallowpaw. And.. they don't like you." Sneezepaw, usually, was built with more humility than to ask such an odd question out of the blue. His worries and burdens were held without little more than a whisper of complaint. But as he seemed to become more tolerable to Snowpaw, Sneezepaw felt more and more strange. His memories of the nursery include many fights between his siblings and Snowpaw, butting heads and spitting insults - the white tom was never fond of Sneezepaw's family. He didn't feel.. loyal, slowly befriending the cat who had quarreled so much with the most important cats in his life. But.. it felt even worse to restrain himself so. Inevitably, his heart was torn.

"But you're nice to me." Sneezepaw swallows hard. Would his siblings think of him as a traitor if one of their biggest rivals liked him? Did Snowpaw like him, anyway, or was he just.. the lesser of three evils? How could a cat like him, who is cursed with troublesome littermates that are scorned by the rest of the Clan? "Are we.. am I your friend?"

• sneezekit SNEEZEPAW
    ━━ APPRENTICE of SHADOWCLAN | 7 MOONS ,, ages every 2nd
    ━━ DUCKSHIMMER xx NPC | SIBLING to SINGEPAW and SWALLOWPAW
    ━━ MATE to none | PARENT to none
    ━━ MENTOR to none | MENTORED by SHARPSHADOW

• speech is #ffcc8a

[ ༻❄༺ ] Yellow eyes stare at the clear sparkling skies that glittered with stars that twinkled in the night sky, which was all peaceful, calming even. Yet, the sound of paw steps and the voice of Sneezepaw made the pale tom glance over tilting his head towards the other calmly. 'Do you like me?' for a moment he had thought the other meant as if he was...well, padding or whatever someone called it, but no he meant as a friend which made him blink a bit as he shuffled his paws slightly as a soft sigh came from his lips.

Sneezepaw of the three was more tolerable, first he never threw insults in Snowpaw's face or called him weak and "never going to be a good warrior" never stinging words that actually hurt, nor did the other try to make every situation about themselves seeding lies and sprouting beliefs that simply weren't true. Snowpaw had attempted to keep his distance from the siblings due to Singepaw's firey tongue, then in that similar situation, Swallowpaw had been made apprentice to Scorchedmoon, and then had the idea to believe that Snowpaw "hated" him, when in reality he did not want to be trapped in camp while his former mentor had to baby a kit and yet an apprentice in title at the time.

The other however, he didn't bother Snowpaw, he was quiet-calm even, and didn't hurdle insults in Snowpaw's direction, nor did he play in delusions that he hated him. So when Sneezepaw had asked if they were friends he hummed a bit in thought before nodding slightly "I suppose...I can call you a friend, if that is what you wish" he said calmly, he didn't hold what Singepaw or Swallowpaw did over Sneezepaw's head as those actions were his sibling's own, and Sneezepaw hadn't done anything wrong by him to make the other dislike them. So, if the other wished to be his friend, who was he to deny him such thing?

• "speak""Thoughts"
  • Snowpaw He/Him, apprentice of Shadowclan, 9 moons.
    Lithe long hair blue lynx sepia with high white, and yellow eyes. Stubby tail, permanent resting bitch face
    Hailfreckle x Mudsplash
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted (ask first) / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by Ryn@/Rynnaro on discord, feel free to dm for plots.