Well Hello There!

Karuna

Jun 29, 2024
I'm Karuna, but you can just call me Runa!

I am active at absolutely absurd hours of the day so don't be concerned, I just tend to work night shift where I work lol. Looking forward to rping with you all!

hi welcome to the site! I'm tikki and have at least one cat in every clan so can't wait to see you around when you make your character(s)!
I know you already joined the main server but if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask in there or message a staff member on site, they're all super nice

hi runa!!! i'm marq, site owner and 1/3 of the admin team. :] welcome to TT! we're happy you found us and look forward to having you around! don't forget to check out the rules and guides we have on-site, and like tikki said, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone on the staff team! we also have a super helpful memberbase. <3 can't wait to rp with you soon!

hello runa!! i gave a welcome in the discord but also wanted to pop in here :) im noor, one of the four mods we have here, and dittoing marq! we’re super happy to have you, and are here for whatever battle cat needs or questions you might have. excited to see who you bring and talk with you more!