pafp WEST COAST ࿏ swim race

dd7rnmq-573746d8-568e-4514-85d0-0ea98764e7ae.gif
-ˋˏ ༻ ❆༺ ˎˊ- Pinekit had been determined to improve her swimming skills before her apprentice ceremony came, especially after finding out Iciclefang herself was going to be the one mentoring her. It was overwhelmingly excited and nerve-wracking all at once. A part of Pinekit contemplates going to one of her many apprentice pals for advice, but that seemed a little silly- she could excel all on her own.
Almost, she still needed someone to test her skills against. Pinekit had sought her cousin out quickly, his presence was kinda hard to miss most of the time. Snowkit and Graykit had been dipped in the river just as she and Crabkit and Cragkit had, but Snowkit was decidedly the most fun to compete against. “What’re you up to?” Pinekit inquired with a fast blink, clearly here for something. Whatever her cousins answer, Pinekit’s response would be the same. “I was watchin’ you’n the river the other day. Slow.” Turning her muzzle away, she gives Snowkit a challenging glance through her peripheral, “I bet I could out swim you in my sleep.”

• PAFP — @snowkit

• PINEKIT she/her, kit of riverclan, 5 moons.
    plush-furred tortoiseshell she-kit with white dipped forepaws, tail tip, and muzzle and round, honey hued optics.
    daughter of Iciclefang && Stormywing ࿏ sister to Cragkit && Crabkit
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by Noor@toyangel on discord, feel free to dm for plots.